Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I'm having a hard time seeing a difference in the weave other than the hits of orange. That pleases me a lot.

There really isn't. The only differences I saw were the HTMs had dark grey speckle where the FCs have a black speckle on the midsole, the orange/red Flyknit and then the pull tab. Other than that they are identical.

These puppies dropped in South Korea today.

Fit/knit is same as the pure plats.

Not as white as it seems in official pics.
are you saying the color is the same as the plats also..that same light grey??...or they are white but just not as white as the pics

are you saying the color is the same as the plats also..that same light grey??...or they are white but just not as white as the pics

the fit/knit is the same as the pure plats, sizing wise.

the colorway isn't as white as official images.

they dope for sure.

damn, those whites are clean!

can't wait to get my black pair on Thursday

was in the nike store yesturday and the black mercurials are on the wall sitting...

these shoes are so close to the black htm's...almost identical. it makes no sense why these shoes are sitting yet the htm pair goes for 1k+..

you would think since the color is pretty much the same..people would jump..its all literally for the HTM name which is sickening..

was in the nike store yesturday and the black mercurials are on the wall sitting...

these shoes are so close to the black htm's...almost identical. it makes no sense why these shoes are sitting yet the htm pair goes for 1k+..

you would think since the color is pretty much the same..people would jump..its all literally for the HTM name which is sickening..

makes no sense?

It makes a ton of sense.

Any where selling the black mercurials online?

EDIT

They weren't coming up when I searched on Nike but they do when I googled Nike +mercurial+superfly

How are people copping for $165?

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that. Seeing the 2016 boot upper just makes me think since the spiridon is releasing again they would run off that shoes hype use the tooling. Either way I'm excited it's moving forward.

Just a heads up
Champs has the Grey silver and wolf grey game royal for $179 plus an aditional %20 off...
Seems like a FSR

Those of you that are still wondering why the black mercs are sitting are probably resellers 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom