Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Since this shoe released in relative Tier zero, QS fashion, what do you think the chances of these popping up in a NDC restock are?

I've been trying to pull the trigger on the volt, but just can't get down with that tennis ball color. A pair of sz 12 went for $255 shipped. After fees and shipping he probably lost money.

I've been trying to pull the trigger on the volt, but just can't get down with that tennis ball color. A pair of sz 12 went for $255 shipped. After fees and shipping he probably lost money.
That good price tho, wish I find that price on my size.

I can't remember if this has been asked..but what is the likelihood of this seeing a general release? If i recall, the flyknit racer etc. were all HTM models before becoming general releases.

I can't remember if this has been asked..but what is the likelihood of this seeing a general release? If i recall, the flyknit racer etc. were all HTM models before becoming general releases.

They have no plans to make this a gr... Wish they did though...

never and the racers are a running shoe so that makes more sense they would release them, these are just a sportswear shoe

the htms had a lunar bottom

They have no plans to make this a gr... Wish they did though...

never and the racers are a running shoe so that makes more sense they would release them, these are just a sportswear shoe
Never say never....not too long ago mc racers were looking to be the same way.
Yeah it's hard to say. But since Nike released the Volt colorway, I think there might be a possibility for general release..just saying..

Yeah it's hard to say. But since Nike released the Volt colorway, I think there might be a possibility for general release..just saying..
As a football (soccer) fan, I have a feeling they will release more Superfly Elastico ICs (indoor soccer shoe) in more CWs in the future... that's my guess for now but these HTM Superflys came out of nowhere... come on MARK PARKER. MARK PARKER. (Kanye voice)

As a football (soccer) fan, I have a feeling they will release more Superfly Elastico ICs (indoor soccer shoe) in more CWs in the future... that's my guess for now but these HTM Superflys came out of nowhere... come on MARK PARKER. MARK PARKER. (Kanye voice)
Yeah I can definitely see that happening

In my opinion, I don't think it would be very popular. Football inspired footwear aren't too successful. HTM helped this release.

Never say never....not too long ago mc racers were looking to be the same way.
True, but they weren't an actual "HTM" release. They just released together. Some people even called it that they would release in the future because of the lack of HTM branding.

Mc racers were an obvious GR. They did go quickly though. All the running sites had em, I ended up picking up 5 pairs total I think lol

Same thing happened with white trainers in late 2012. Then they were everywhere almost all of 2013 and now they're gone.

These joints tho, they slay both side by side imo

Last edited:
Mc racers were an obvious GR. They did go quickly though. All the running sites had em, I ended up picking up 5 pairs total I think lol

Same thing happened with white trainers in late 2012. Then they were everywhere almost all of 2013 and now they're gone.

These joints tho, they slay both side by side imo

Yeah mc was super popular in Europe and they sat here for a decent while. then when they started hitting like actual fashion blogs here, they blew up. No matter how anyone tries to put it, those trainers would've continued to sit on disco until kanyay wore them.

Back
Top Bottom