Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

so wait... GR????????
i'm not sure are those HTM release or no, because the box tag in the review video said otherwise. my friend in nike china told me those aren't HTM but only SP (still nikelab release only) and will have more quantity than the previous version.

next info; there is another colorway beside navy , it's dark grey

i'm not sure are those HTM release or no, because the box tag in the review video said otherwise. my friend in nike china told me those aren't HTM but only SP (still nikelab release only) and will have more quantity than the previous version.

lawddddddddddd

my body cant take it

no HTM branding in an HTM box? I'm suspicious

more qty is good though 

there's like 10 black pairs worldwide

Did someone have a black or volt pair in hand this much before their RD? Feel like that may be a good sign.

no, in the video there is HTM branding in on the box tag but from the picture up there i can't see HTM branding near heel laces.

like this
exactly what I said..

I'm confused why there's not branding on the shoe if the box says HTM

There are other difference though, like the suede heel

no HTM branding in an HTM box? I'm suspicious

more qty is good though 

there's like 10 black pairs worldwide
10 pairs? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I missed out on the blacks and am not too happy with navy ones but would try anyway as the shoe is too good.

Then I thought if only they were not an HTM release and dark grey...now I read this. Please let it be true 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
tylerblake's photo

No 'HTM' branding. Don't want them anymore...
Kidding. They're still dope !

I would honestly cop any color in these shoes. Will buy both navy and dark grey and wear them until the soles have worn through. Top 3 release last year and even if these were super GR's and they released 100,000 pairs i would still cop as many as I could.

How hard was it to cop the previous releases?
First release was easy.  Nobody knew what they were and didn't pick up them because of no hype.  I bought two pairs right off the bat.  After one hour, they were sold out.

plus, it was a random drop. I remember being woken up to the alert and falling back asleep, dumb move on my part.

looking forward to the navy pair and possible grey pair, hopefully I am able to get the navy ones.

Darkside has them. They were on the site earlier today and available in-store/phone order but have since been removed. Maybe try calling?

Last edited:
Let's hope
plus, it was a random drop. I remember being woken up to the alert and falling back asleep, dumb move on my part.

looking forward to the navy pair and possible grey pair, hopefully I am able to get the navy ones.

Did the same. Bought one, then went back and got .5 smaller just in case they ran big. Would have gotten a 3rd if I wasn't on the subway.

Back
Top Bottom