Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

No Nike Air Footscape Magista at 21Mercer today according to the Twitter. I know it's already been stated, just throwing that out there now that it's official.

No Nike Air Footscape Magista at 21Mercer today according to the Twitter. I know it's already been stated, just throwing that out there now that it's official.

does that equally confirm that they won't be online in the USA today too though?

Their original message had me thinking Western countries and nikelab.com today and US retailers on the fifteenth of february.

does that equally confirm that they won't be online in the USA today too though?

Their original message had me thinking Western countries and nikelab.com today and US retailers on the fifteenth of february.

No idea in all honesty. I saw that some guys said the 15th of February, but I'm still checking their twitter at 12:00 CST just in case.

No idea in all honesty. I saw that some guys said the 15th of February, but I'm still checking their twitter at 12:00 CST just in case.
Highsnobiety already IG'd that the Magistas were available in EU and not US.  I have also seen Feb 5th now......This release is ridiculous

Talking about ridiculous....The greys havent released on Nike EU ...

PLus the link that was given from Nikelab was always dead...It was a different link that had the blacks and blues .

Last edited:
they are all gona sell fast..they haven't officially released everywhere and no one knows what they are doing i bet theirs mad beasts out there just stocking up...

You lucky peeps that receive yours soon, let us know how they fit. 

Also, lets boycott the resellers on these! If we all dont pay their prices they will be forced to drop their prices until they can get at least what they paid for! Whose with me!?!

It wouldn't be a nikelab release without vague communications from nike.
mean.gif
Me personally, I'd rather they keep it vague than confirm a time for all the idiots that don't want to put in the work.  I've always felt that a hard confirmed time feels gives all the bots an easy target to lock onto. 

Also, lets boycott the resellers on these! If we all dont pay their prices they will be forced to drop their prices until they can get at least what they paid for! Whose with me!?!

:rofl: :rofl:

im with you .

Lets boycott the prime re-seller too though.

Lets not buy from Nike until these go on discount .

Who's with me ?

these are impossible to find online what in the world is Nike doing....honestly id rather shell out the same $ for rainbow footscapes instead of these

Good luck with boycotting resellers. Even if you do someone else will scoop them up. Its been this way for a minute. 

are we expecting a black CW of the HTM superfly mercurials? Nike is showing pics of it

Last edited:
Nike playing to the U.S. market and resellers. No the hype will build for February 15 and if they resell well In the meantime, the beast gonna grab em all in the USA

I'm actually happy they are releasing feb 15. Isn't that all star weekend? People can't buy every single shoe that weekend. That is going to be A LOT of shoes.

Last edited:

Bruh I'm with you. Killing off these resellers with their high prices starts with buyers refusing to pay that much. But there's always gonna be people willing to pay $100-$200 over retail right away just cuz they missed the release.

Back
Top Bottom