Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

kept refreshing and managed to get a pair in my size 5 mins ago.... (at nikestore online)

Last edited:

Greedy German
roll.gif

ATC is a bot and stands for add to cart, you type in your size and it automatically adds it to your cart when available... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Whats an ATC? Sorry for noob question
In this case, an add to cart service, charged $15 for a slot and came through. You give them your Nike account details, they`ll send you a text or e-mail as soon as the shoe is in your cart, you log in and check out. This is the first time I used it as I really wanted this shoe and it worked out.

thanks for all the replies guys! Shame people are using bots, but understandable if they used if if they really want a pair. **** bots for resell

In this case, an add to cart service, charged $15 for a slot and came through. You give them your Nike account details, they`ll send you a text or e-mail as soon as the shoe is in your cart, you log in and check out. This is the first time I used it as I really wanted this shoe and it worked out.
You just aren't swift enough 
laugh.gif
. Managed to get a grey pair in size 10 without a bot.

a buddy just told me he got me a 12 of the obsidians! sometimes being a nice guy brings you good karma! 

really happy! 
smokin.gif

You just aren't swift enough 
laugh.gif
. Managed to get a grey pair in size 10 without a bot.
Apparently I`m not
nthat.gif
Glad you got your pair though.

I never used bots, often struck out on the latest NikeLab releases which were ridiculous. I just didn`t want to take any chances for the Mercurial Superfly release and as many people here thought about using ATC services or getting an own bot, I gave it a try. I don`t want to resell, just sharing my happiness and experience...

wth, just woke up and missed out on mercs.. I thought Nikelab say they release at 10PT today?? I see a tweet they released 5 hrs earlier.

Got a pair each, wasn't easy, but wasn't too difficult just need to spend a bit of time to keep refreshing.

So are they not dropping at 10am?

edit: Nvm  just saw that it was pacific time lol

Last edited:
Magistas were on BDGA at 9 central and sold out in 4 minutes, blue grey & black. Anybody else dropping Magistas today?

Back
Top Bottom