Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

REALLY liking the BHM Magistas. Im hoping they won't be too tough to score. Does anyone know the release date? 

only reason i want those BHMs is to get my true size. have the blacks but they're a half size big.

believe the release date is the 23rd.

only reason i want those BHMs is to get my true size. have the blacks but they're a half size big.

believe the release date is the 23rd.
i'm in the same boat....copped the blacks first, but went with the free mercurial size. got all my other magistas half a size smaller.

been searching for some 11.5 blacks forever! -.-

Did those Black/HTM-esque mercurials drop yet? Or are they supposed to be the dark grey that just dropped.

I'm talking about the ones that were supposed to be identical to the very first mercurial colorway

Did those Black/HTM-esque mercurials drop yet? Or are they supposed to be the dark grey that just dropped.

I'm talking about the ones that were supposed to be identical to the very first mercurial colorway

It's coming out in April according to a few pages back. I'd rather wait on those myself.

Top pic has em with the toe cap in black while the bottom has a white toe cap. I wonder which will it actually be.
im guessing black.........
roll.gif

I don't like magistas, but the BHM is clean.

The only BHM shoe I like

So the Dark/Grey pair that recently dropped is going for what? Is $275 too much?

Anyone know anywhere I can still find any of the Magistas 'Tournament Pack'? I know these sat on shelves for a while, but I waited too long to scoop.

Back
Top Bottom