Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

small lot of magistas and a mercurial. would love some other pairs but easier said than done.

27874998150_dc403a9e18_c.jpg
27874997260_c14e4e398e_c.jpg
28156472685_038bf4a0f2_c.jpg
nice magista!

if anyone wants a ds mercurial black/team orange in 10.5 hmu - im looking to sell for retail + shipping/fees

Last edited:
Hi NT Brethren,

Can anyone chime in and confirm the sizing on Magista Footscapes?

For reference, I wear the sizing below for the ff. shoes:

size 9.5 US
- Lunarepic Flyknit
- Racer Flyknit
- Mercurial Superfly

size 9 US
- AM1/AM90
- Sock Dart
- Footscape Lows

I consider my feet in the wide category (def not narrow). Hoping for all your kind inputs and feedback.
Appreciate it!

Hi NT Brethren,

Can anyone chime in and confirm the sizing on Magista Footscapes?

For reference, I wear the sizing below for the ff. shoes:

size 9.5 US
- Lunarepic Flyknit
- Racer Flyknit
- Mercurial Superfly

size 9 US
- AM1/AM90
- Sock Dart
- Footscape Lows

I consider my feet in the wide category (def not narrow). Hoping for all your kind inputs and feedback.
Appreciate it!

You should get 9us size.
Magistas fits longer than the mercurial.
Some people advises to go 0.5 down. But I think TTS is perfect.
If you go on the same size than mercurial, you'll have too much space in front of your toes.

shipping is $15. kinda steep. ordered some sock darts but was surprised with the cost to get it here lol

Now I'm torn. Anyone else who can give their feedback pls?

BTW, repped to you both :smokin

I have the same size in the magista, mercurial, Fk trainers and the racer with a little more room in the magista. I could've gone down .5 size and they still would fit, but the way the footscape midsole is shaped made going down .5 not as comfy. It wasn't irritating or anything like that. It just didn't feel as good to me. I primary wear low dri fit with these and the mercurials. Hope this helps.

I have the same size in the magista, mercurial, Fk trainers and the racer with a little more room in the magista. I could've gone down .5 size and they still would fit, but the way the footscape midsole is shaped made going down .5 not as comfy. It wasn't irritating or anything like that. It just didn't feel as good to me. I primary wear low dri fit with these and the mercurials. Hope this helps.

Thanks for another great input man. #repped :smokin

nike should release special mercurial flyknit for ronaldo to congratulate his 1st major national team title, something similar with champ pack lebron

Some sizes popped up at Caliroots , and copped a black superfly merc size 10.5 .

Anyone with a size 11-11.5-12 willing to trade cause im afraid they will be too small .

Or nah ?

I know they fit big but my regular size is 11.5 ...

Any feedback ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom