NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Found a German shop with a FSR but lord it comes out to ~310 af. shipping. 

laugh.gif
 i still cant believe these are $200

Last edited:
I heard it is a true Tier 0 release, and only Mercer will get them, not even DSM, which was on the list but didn't end up getting them.  Not sure how much stock to put in that.  I just copped from SNS.  It's a shoe I really wanted so I decided to go ahead and get them.  At $229 shipped, I took a chance it will be better than resell down the line. This shoe reminds me, in some strange way, of the Zvezdochka.  They don't really resemble one another, but it is the different, non-mainstream, design element that I love.

Glad you got them. Sucks knowing this is a limited release

**** if they do crimson laser gitd bottoms they could be 400.00 fools'll line up wallets out

Its like these are not finished or something ......something is definately missing. .......

cant wait to cop tomorrow morning. Wanted these since the first time i saw them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Couldn't get my size in the grey... Still copped but contemplating canceling the order?

Doubt I'll find a person to size swap.  Will these be an easy re-sell?
Come on bruh you never intended on wearing them anyways youre copped with every intention to resell even if you did get your size

200 tag doesnt surprise me.

the innevas retailed for the same. was hesitant to cop (the innevas) bc of the price, but i KNEW i would regret it. just so happened to get the best colorway too (the first ones).

had planned on waitin a lil while for these but if theyre movin quickly, i gotta secure the blks.

200 tag doesnt surprise me.

the innevas retailed for the same. was hesitant to cop (the innevas) bc of the price, but i KNEW i would regret it. just so happened to get the best colorway too (the first ones).

had planned on waitin a lil while for these but if theyre movin quickly, i gotta secure the blks.
Innevas are worth the $200 IMO. These might be worth it too, I just need to see more of it first.

I can't believe I just got through and got the grey ones here at the gym! Refreshed on my phone and popped up right at 12. Had some problems with PayPal but finally got through with my card. Yes!!!!

I had these in my cart today and yesterday but just couldn't pull the trigger. The free sole was a deal breaker for that price. Plus the materials are straight mesh. IMO nike milking the price based on the yeezy hype.

oh god.

this is the same exact s*** that happened with the first colorway of innevas.

BTW, i fail to see what exactly it is about these that draws a yeezy connection...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom