Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Wow, I haven't seen a colorway I don't love yet. Nike is doing a great job with the color-blocking on these so far. Non-white Free Run soles are >>>>>>

I'm looking forward to finding out a RD for these.

I bumped into the thunder blue powerlines at my local nike outlet and fell in love with them . can't wait for the new releases

Copped the Gold Medal Powerlines off 23penny.com last week. I freakin love these, so comfortable and flexible, and easy on the eyes.

Probably cop 2-3 more of these: the wool joints, thunder blue, and the sequoia colorway. Might cop the black pair too, for work. Yeah, I love these, lol. My lady will eventually have the purple joints and the black/red colorway.

Oh yeah Powerline 2s are clean too, but I'm good with the 1s.

Last edited:
quick question,

i use the nike free run + to run in and was wondering if the powerlines are any better? or are they the same? because i am loving the "diffused taupe" colorway but i want to use them for running! please let me know, and is the sizing the same? thanks 

Last edited:
blacklion: DOPE! I LOVE my pair! In fact, they were my favorite release of 2012.

raff: I don't have any plans of running in my Powerlines, but the NRG pairs feel like they have a better lockdown than the regular PLs.

Sizing:
NRG pairs = TTS
GR = 1/2 up

I had to wear jeans to cover up the Navy haha

Last edited:
quick question,

i use the nike free run + to run in and was wondering if the powerlines are any better? or are they the same? because i am loving the "diffused taupe" colorway but i want to use them for running! please let me know, and is the sizing the same? thanks 

I use mine for short distance running and the gym and they're good, similar to the fr2. i have one of the nrg pairs though and like ray said nrg is tts, and the regular release are 1/2 size up

regret not getting the o' rings... anyone actually run in these?

ran in my oly's for 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym (after running 4 miles in the nb minimus zero roads), and they're quite "squishy" on the cushioning front. still felt relatively light, but could definitely tell/notice the 4mm drop of the powerlines vs. 0mm drop of the mr00. the oly's worked great when i switched to weights and machines though. will probably only roll with the powerlines in weight only gym days, and possibly recovery running days.

hope that input helps...

Just received my gold medals from the bay. Does any one else notice that they fit tighter around the ankle area compared to the regular powerlines? My thunder blues seem looser in that area. They also are easier to put on then the gold medals. Anyone have similar experience? or did i get fakes?

I am new to the forums so i just wanted to say whats up. I have been an sneaker collector for a while now and I love running shoes in particular. Love the feel and comfort. Anyways enough of my feeling. I just ordered the powerline nrg wool from nike.com and my brother just got the nike roshe woven. I just tried on the roshes and they felt tight in the front width part of the shoe. Now Im not sure if anyone else had this problem with nike runner or powerlines in general, but does anyone have experience with the wool powerlines being tight? I just dont want my expectations to be high especially since I love this colorway but they have no more 12.5 or 13's in stock. Any help is greatly appreciated

Seeing this thread have convinced me to get the NRG lineup.  Looks like they are just as comfy as the Lunarglide 4 and Flyknit Lunars.  

Was lucky enough to find the Golds for almost half price.  Surprised it was available even after so much hype...got a size 11 but my TTS is 10.5.  So we'll see if I'll be able to resell if it turns out to big.  Also copped the wool pack too.  

These just came in! Very comfy!  Gold in Size 11 (already up on ebay..got a ridiculous good deal on it) and Wool Pack in Size 10.5.  Both fit fine!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom