Nike Free Run+2?

im lookin for a new running shoe since the outsoles of mine are run to the ground
these look real nice but has anyone done alott of running in them? 

wondering about the durabilty/performance 

im lookin for a new running shoe since the outsoles of mine are run to the ground
these look real nice but has anyone done alott of running in them? 

wondering about the durabilty/performance 

haven't done extensive running in them, but so far they've been amazing. comfortable, good support and improvements from the 1's looks like it may hold up better

haven't done extensive running in them, but so far they've been amazing. comfortable, good support and improvements from the 1's looks like it may hold up better

I've run in them, but I only put like 2 miles each run.

But you know I'm a person who does NOT like to run in any air max shoe. I have one with the usual full length air unit.. just dont feel good running in them. Maybe due to my wide big feet. I really prefer a natural light feel when running, and the Free provides that.

But with running, you should definitely try them on.

I've run in them, but I only put like 2 miles each run.

But you know I'm a person who does NOT like to run in any air max shoe. I have one with the usual full length air unit.. just dont feel good running in them. Maybe due to my wide big feet. I really prefer a natural light feel when running, and the Free provides that.

But with running, you should definitely try them on.

Back
Top Bottom