Nike Free Socfly

I really kinda like these. Especially the black ones. Anyone have these in hand and can speak to sizing?

Have also seen that some Finishlines have these in store all ready.

Last edited:
On feet shots via Instagram hashtag socfly

11117024_1575364856052537_563525720_n.jpg

11098767_659244874205924_106629666_n.jpg

11084780_1619264834972552_1966253119_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone pull the trigger on these yet? I might bite on the pink flash ones.

I like them, but hoping they go on sale. Gray is the winner for me.

Feel like these are going to be a great summer shoe. Seriously considering going ahead and getting a pair. Hoping for a black with white toe.

^ Looking forward to hearing about sizing. Might wait until you can give us your opinion on it, just to be on the safe side.

niice!

i hope the upper material is not the same as the lunar fly 306. Those have a very thin fuse material that easily rips.

they're very comfortable. the toe box is narrow, though.  i don't mind because i have small feet, and i prefer snug fit.

the inner lining is made out of nylon, so it shouldn't rip.

i've never owned free run 3.0's. i just went with my free run 2 size, and they fit the same.

if you have wide feet, consider going half a size up?

I copped the white/grey pair. I say TTS they fit snug but it's a comfy snug. I predict that these will be sorta like roshes. At first people are like "eh" but soon will be a popular GR shoe. I think they are great. I'll post some pics when I'm get home later.

I really like the black pair, might need to get them for everyday use.

Shame they have a 3.0 sole. Not a lot of cushioning in that one. When I walk an hour and a half in my flyknit 4.0 my feet start to hurt. 5.0 is the only way to go for me

Velcro strap completely kills it. Not a chance. 

Shame because it's a nice idea and silhouette. 

How are they comfort wise? Would anyone consider these a must cop?

Anyone thinking they are going to be like the Roshe's?

I
Velcro strap completely kills it. Not a chance. 

Shame because it's a nice idea and silhouette. 
I disagree. I like the strap.

How are they comfort wise? Would anyone consider these a must cop?

Anyone thinking they are going to be like the Roshe's?

Super comfy man. I think they will be like the roshes. People will hate now but In the end everyone will cop.

Back
Top Bottom