Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Check eastbay or nike.

If not there, find the sku # and call nike find, they'll prob be in an outlet

Nothing yet on the Oregon Kelly Green/Black and a possible Oregon State pair. Civil War is November 29th so we should get a release date or even product code in the coming weeks.

They have the white Oregon pair at a Champs by my crib. Are they sought after?

These?

1ahCXIg

I really like my pair. Not sure about how sought after they are.

Yeah I love my pair.

Not sure if you mean as in resale value or not, but it isn't high.

It's the black in infrared for 59.99

Finish line btw.

They didn't have the white pair btw.

That was the color way I was really looking forward to seeing.

Ah, dang. Don't like that one as much but $59 is a nice deal. Might check and see if my local Finishline has any colorways on sale.

At the Houston Coogs game last night and some of the guys on the sideline had the red and white with the 360 sole on. But it was only the back half of the shore that had the air sole.. Couldnt get a picture cause they were moving to much.

Two pairs for me, even though they got their ***** handed to them by Stanford.  Stanford just has their number, dang.

Very nice, but too late now that they lost. But thank you Stanford, gives my boys at FSU the shot now! :tongue:

Two pairs for me, even though they got their ***** handed to them by Stanford.  Stanford just has their number, dang.

We flat out got-outcoached ...... time of posession was almost 3-1 .... They ran the ball 65 times and kept or offense on the sideline ... 2 red zone turnovers (one if them on the 2yardline) .... recipe for failure

If anyone wants these for workouts and color doesn't matter the black pink livestrongs are 55 bucks on NDC. I just copped. Got tired of waiting on the black volts to release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom