Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I know they were wovens. I was referring to your poison green nrg comment. I had not heard about any other nrg colorways. Any pics?
they had one on nike 2 weeks back and it was listed as out of stock. when i msgd them they said it will be releasing soon. 

Those JBJs actually have 3M all over. So sick :pimp:. Too bad they're going for an arm and a leg on eBay though :x. Did they release in stores or on any other websites besides NDC?

Last edited:
NDC just released the university blue and grey colorway. As well a poison green in the 3.0 trainer

Couldn't help but double up on the pimento's, love this shoe. Need the volt/black ones to release

Last edited:
I just find it crazy that NO ONE is talking about these. Like someone said earlier even Nike isn't promoting them at all. Weird...

I just find it crazy that NO ONE is talking about these. Like someone said earlier even Nike isn't promoting them at all. Weird...
i second that

these are great training shoes. instead everyone riding the roshe and flyknit crowd. even the 3.0 trainer's are dope. 

whatever. when the volt/blacks come out, it'll be better for us. easier to cop a pair

livestrong's look good, came out of nowhere, but waiting for the volts also. what's the hold up?

I know i said there is a poison green and grey colorway coming. It'll be apart of their summer colorways coming out for the 5.0 trainer. Hopefully the volt/black is apart of the summer collection and released in May.  

^ Nice :pimp:. You were able to cop off of NDC when they dropped? I saw the tweet 5 minutes after it was posted and by that time they were sold out :smh:.

Copped today, 65+tax from finishline. Being part of the winner circle :pimp:.
how did you get 30 dollars off? i only get 10 off 60 and 20 off 100 with winner's circle
He probably used the $10 off coupon + a $20 Winner's Circle rewards card.
Yup. They had the 10 off 60, then 20 from the WC gift-card.

I wonder if you could keep stacking those $20 GCs..

Hmmm...I just tried and they're excluded from coupons on Finishline.

Back
Top Bottom