Nike Free Trainer 7.0 - (AP 7/24)

^ Did they sell out already? I don't see them on Eastbay anymore.~
I think Eastbay pulled them because they released them too early.....I guess a few got lucky cuz they pulled the trigger right away. Nike has these on their release calendar for tomorrow 10/18
[table][tr][td]10/18/13[/td][td]Free Trainer 7.0 'Ndamukong Suh'[/td][td]Battle Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]625194-400[/td][/tr][/table]

I think Eastbay pulled them because they released them too early.....I guess a few got lucky cuz they pulled the trigger right away. Nike has these on their release calendar for tomorrow 10/18
[table][tr][td]10/18/13[/td][td]Free Trainer 7.0 'Ndamukong Suh'[/td][td]Battle Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]625194-400[/td][/tr][/table]
I was thinking the same thing.....put em up too early!!!

^ Oh, thanks didn't know they were suppose to release on the 18th.
I'll probably call Champs to see if they get them. I want to see them in person.~

I ordered the green pair from NDC yesterday. I thought I would use these as my Christmas kick because of the green

I want these :pimp:

edit: ordered them yesterday. Feels great when you can just waltz up on NDC and place an order with no BS.

nike-free-trainer-7-0-cement-city-nyc-02-570x285.jpg

Last edited:
^ Nice pickup, got me a pair as well from NDC for about $60..... Do you think thee Nike Free 7.0 are good to ball in?

Last edited:
Sorry for the grave dig, but I've scoured the internet for these and I can't find the Cement City's in smaller sizes (7 or 7.5). Did they even release them in those sizes?
I want these
pimp.gif

edit: ordered them yesterday. Feels great when you can just waltz up on NDC and place an order with no BS.

nike-free-trainer-7-0-cement-city-nyc-02-570x285.jpg

Yeah they released them in 7 and 7.5. I love this shoe and its detailing, very slept on IMHO especially when you see this thread has only two pages lol.

Back
Top Bottom