NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

i ordered on Tuesday when they restocked.

i didn't get my shipping notice until this afternoon...AFTER the UPS man had already dropped off the band.

i didn't even bother to check the site for shipping updates since they said it would be 2 weeks.

I'm a guy with pretty regular size wrists I think. Could I rock a small it is all they have left?

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm a guy with pretty regular size wrists I think. Could I rock a small it is all they have left?

they have a sizing guide you can print out, but Im not sure how accurate it is since I haven't gotten mine yet

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by thejrob

they have a sizing guide you can print out, but Im not sure how accurate it is since I haven't gotten mine yet
Mine is literally on the line of Medium/Small

i live in Memphis and all my stuff ship from here but its a 3 day wait for shipping. And i basically live next door to the warehouse. Can't wait!!!!

You've seen one Fuel Band you've seen em all.. haha.. here's mine anyway.. loving it so far..
find myself walking around for no reason.. hahah

I copped the Small. Might as well try it out, worst case i'll send it back
pimp.gif

Mine is a medium.. I'm 6'2 .. measured wrist, was almost dead at 7 inches.. thought would need Large..called Nike said Medium.. fits perfect.. dont even have extra link provided attached.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Mine is a medium.. I'm 6'2 .. measured wrist, was almost dead at 7 inches.. thought would need Large..called Nike said Medium.. fits perfect.. dont even have extra link provided attached.

i see you're wearing it basically upside down from how i imagined i would wear mine. i just assumed everyone wore it so that it wasn't upside down when they were reading it.

Once the price gets better, I'll try it out. Anyone know how to compensate when you're on workout machines? Like the bike one or a treadmill, pretty much anything with no wrist movement.

Originally Posted by PugLife

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

i see you're wearing it basically upside down from how i imagined i would wear mine. i just assumed everyone wore it so that it wasn't upside down when they were reading it.

lol.. I tried both ways.. liked this way better..

didnt meet my goal yesterday
frown.gif
but i got it at 6 PM .. first full day with it, lets see how it goes haha

I just hit my 50th day with my fuelband. Overall it's been well worth the money imo. I've hit most of my goals which is 2,000. The battery is better than I imagined. I wore it 3 days without charging it a couple times. Having the fuelband while being in the NT running challenge has been keeping me extra motivated. I'm hoping they could incorporate more accurate fuel with exercises that use little wrist movement like pushups. Sometimes I forget to wear my fuelband after I charge it and realize I forgot to put it on when I'm driving
laugh.gif
that cost me my 16 day streak.

Does anyone here do any combat sports(muay thai, boxing, brazilian jiu jitsu, etc) with their bracelet on? I've been thinking about wearing mine while I train when I get it, but I don't know how durable they are. Also, do start to smell or anything after being worn all the time with sweat on your body?

Went ahead and copped a medium yesterday I measured my wrist at about 7.5in hopefully it fits

Originally Posted by jecca650

Does anyone here do any combat sports(muay thai, boxing, brazilian jiu jitsu, etc) with their bracelet on? I've been thinking about wearing mine while I train when I get it, but I don't know how durable they are. Also, do start to smell or anything after being worn all the time with sweat on your body?

nah...small bumps on the clasp will open it and its a pain to keep closing it
really just good for cardio estimates

Back
Top Bottom