NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Waiting for the FedEx truck, can't wait 
smile.gif
You'll be gyrating about in no time, racking up numbers on your wrist!
tongue.gif

Please, people post pics of these when you get them. I'm OOOOBER interested in seeing them "in the wild."

That was worse that than buying shoes.. sites crash and I always get a pair or 2
The FuelBand drops and I have NO luck.

They say that they'll replenish their stock regularly.. Does anyone know how regular that is?

I just grabbed another two, my size large auction is already $100 over retail. This thing is easy $.

was able to preorder a M,
i think L sold out in less than a min
hopefully they restock soon
smile.gif

finally charged mine up and paired it with my phone and synced it once. it's pretty inconspicuous. i like it. maybe in a week i'll hate it.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

via Counterkicks
"But here’s the super hot headlining scoop that you’re hearing from us first — before it even comes out of Mark Parker’s mouth: everything is connected to the company’s recently debuted Nike+ FuelBandaccessory.

This is what our sources tell us:

- All of Nike’s 2012 Olympics shoes feature censors in the footbeds that read everything you do. If you play basketball for example, FuelBand can read your peak height and even the amount of miles you’ve run during the course of a game.

- Nike’s end goal with FuelBand incorporation is to combine the modularity of recent footwear releases like the Kobe VII and Air Jordan 2012 and then take the assembled data one step further by creating the ultimate custom fit shoe, specific to each athlete’s personal game play.

- How it’ll be done: Nike+ FuelBand will read your style of play and what you do, you’ll eventually be able to take the FuelBand and the personal data it contains to a Nike store, and in about an hour and a half, you’ll have a Swoosh shoe completely custom built for you.

So the grand announcement is essentially Nike iD on steroids. Maybe even better to use the term “Nike DNA,

laugh.gif
Mine broke already. The silver clasp is fine but the piece in the band it connects to won't snap back in. Won't connect to the extension pieces either. I'm furious with Nike.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Mine broke already. The silver clasp is fine but the piece in the band it connects to won't snap back in. Won't connect to the extension pieces either. I'm furious with Nike.

Can you post a picture of the broken part? A crappy phone pic would do.
After seeing some review videos I was gonna get it in a few weeks but after I read your post
30t6p3b.gif

Can it really be that low quality?
If other people have this problem Nike just saved me 150$.

laugh.gif

At least yours worked!  My wife's has been unusable since it arrived.  Won't let me do anything with it.  Spent over an hour on the phone last night with tech support,(after waiting over a half hour for a tech rep...guess I wasn't the only one with an issue with my new Fuelband) and they couldn't do a thing.  They told me I would have to send back for a new one and they would send me a return label via email.  Still haven't emailed it to. Sent Nike and email and contacted through Twitter and haven't got a response.

Like with every companies first go around with products, the Fuelband is similar. The iPod, the iPad, the iPhone originals all had problems because Apple didn't do enough troubleshooting with it. The same thing will happen the Fuelband. I think it's a great idea but I think it would be better to get it the 2nd go around because Nike will probably work out the kinks.

thing looks a little too bulky. i want this for when im playing ball and what not so looks like i wont be getting one.

So the big feature is , it's suppose to help u build the perfect shoe for ur activeites , to your needs as an athlete ? How many of these people will actually buy there recommend shoes ?? This sounds a bit much for a shoe and what this fuel band thing is , this sounds like the most hyped up And unnesscery product Nike has ever released , hats off to Nike cuz their selling out

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

laugh.gif

Can you post a picture of the broken part? A crappy phone pic would do.
After seeing some review videos I was gonna get it in a few weeks but after I read your post
30t6p3b.gif

Can it really be that low quality?
If other people have this problem Nike just saved me 150$.
I talked to customer service this afternoon and they're doing an advance exchange for me, sending me a new one and I have to return mine within 30 days. I'll take pics of it tomorrow. I don't think it's a bad product at all and will use it daily but this could potentially be a big issue if it happens to others.
At least yours worked!  My wife's has been unusable since it arrived.  Won't let me do anything with it.  Spent over an hour on the phone last night with tech support,(after waiting over a half hour for a tech rep...guess I wasn't the only one with an issue with my new Fuelband) and they couldn't do a thing.  They told me I would have to send back for a new one and they would send me a return label via email.  Still haven't emailed it to. Sent Nike and email and contacted through Twitter and haven't got a response.

Horrible. Just horrible. I would've demanded what I did earlier, send me a new one NOW and you'll get yours when I return it. #@$@ am I paying $150 for if you deliver me a broken product on day 1? Nike better be careful with this product, too much hype for this thing to just break on people.

Back
Top Bottom