NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Originally Posted by Artest93

Today My fuelband started cycling through the sync, bluetooth, and reset options non stop and burns the battery. I can't even use it anymore. Did anybody else have this problem?
Yikes. You try hard reset? If not, prepare for a replacement. I'm on my 3rd one.
laugh.gif

Damn, finally got mine in. But there's definitely some wiggle. I know it's going to annoy me so I'm going to return it and size down.

The wait continues.

^ Ya definitely a lil too heavy to be wiggling around. Good luck with the smaller size
pimp.gif

Sup y'all. I just got my Nike+ Fuelband yesterday, and so far I like it a lot. The only thing is that even though I am able to update to Facebook, I haven't been able to find my friends on Facebook with a Fuelband. Anyone have the same issue? When I try to look for friends, I get an error that says "Let's Try This Again"...

spoke with nike... even if the battery meter is full, let the band charge for two hours, don't leave it plugged in over night. with that, you should get 3-4 days of battery life. my first charge was only like an hour, i saw it was full and unplugged it.

as far the the fb connectivity... mine still won't show anyone. they took me through every step possible. i think the problem is on their end. i wish you could just add folks by a user name, it would be more simple.

still very happy with the fuelband.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

as far the the fb connectivity... mine still won't show anyone. they took me through every step possible. i think the problem is on their end. i wish you could just add folks by a user name, it would be more simple.

still very happy with the fuelband.
OK.  Thanks, man.  I appreciate the response.

Originally Posted by thejrob

^ Ya definitely a lil too heavy to be wiggling around. Good luck with the smaller size
pimp.gif

Good looking out, man. 
pimp.gif

Already sent back the original one. Reordered a new one in the AM. Already shipped. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Artest93

Today My fuelband started cycling through the sync, bluetooth, and reset options non stop and burns the battery. I can't even use it anymore. Did anybody else have this problem?
Yikes. You try hard reset? If not, prepare for a replacement. I'm on my 3rd one.
laugh.gif
yeah tried factory reset. contacted nike today and told me the button was stuck..will be getting a replacement
i had an 8 day streak going too
mad.gif

I'm getting frustrated. 2 straight days I exceeded my goal on my band yet it said I only had 55 fuel points on Saturday on the app and nikeplus website. and today It says I've only had 1,000 so I did a hard reset only to find out nothing got fixxed and my Sunday got restarted so I'm at 1 fuel @%!%!+! point.

it is just me or does it sound, like so far the fuel band has alot of problems, and maybe they need to go back to the drawing board and fix some things before they released it

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

it is just me or does it sound, like so far the fuel band has alot of problems, and maybe they need to go back to the drawing board and fix some things before they released it

I'd say that's how it is with the first run of anything unfortunately.

I think that's why nike did a limited release with these. To fix all the bugs and build more hype.

It's like we are testing it out for them
indifferent.gif

I called them a couple times when I first got it and their phone lines were jam. requested a call back and didn't receive the calls until 3 hours later. I few times i had to wait until the next day. All this because of a defective USB cable that I'm still waiting for
30t6p3b.gif

yeah it looks like we are the beta testers......
Had it for about 2 weeks and no problems so far... I just hope that in the future they have an option to check the battery level.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

yeah it looks like we are the beta testers......
Had it for about 2 weeks and no problems so far... I just hope that in the future they have an option to check the battery level.

This needs to be done asap. Definitely a major drawback that I've found in the first 2 weeks of having it.

^ YUP. Checking the battery level would be HUGE. Otherwise no problems for me so far
pimp.gif

finally got my replacement USB cable today. happy that i don't have to directly plug my fuel band to the usb port for it to pull up my nike plus account

SMH at nike
30t6p3b.gif
and also to myself too for purchasing this for $160 and pretty much being a BETA tester for this fuel band
30t6p3b.gif

My Wife and I have had ours for 3 weeks, no problems.
The App on the other hand is the worse, it hardly ever updates properly.

I know we gotta have somebody on here who knows when possibly another version will be released, I don't wanna buy then the improved version comes out

Originally Posted by chr1scross

I'm getting frustrated. 2 straight days I exceeded my goal on my band yet it said I only had 55 fuel points on Saturday on the app and nikeplus website. and today It says I've only had 1,000 so I did a hard reset only to find out nothing got fixxed and my Sunday got restarted so I'm at 1 fuel @%!%!+! point.

Are you syncing it to your phone or NikePlus software FIRST then logging on the site?

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

I want one but I may have to wait until Nike gets it together seems like a great device when actually working

Same. Cant justify myself to pay for something that doesnt really work

Back
Top Bottom