NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

I lost mine 
frown.gif

I bought a Fuelband a little over a month ago and it had some weird glitches.  It was constantly going into sync mode and sometimes wouldn't turn on at all, so I returned it.

I just bought another new Fuelband and this one looks different than the first.  It is much shinier, and has a fine line (possible crack?) on each side of the button.  Does anyone else have that line by the button on their Fuelband?  Is there a new version of the Fuelband that has been released?

It's pretty much a glorified watch, nothing really special IMO. Nike makes you think that you "need" this as an exercise tool, when you really don't. It's ok.
Spoiler [+]
Staff got "free" fuel bands at work

do yall wear it on your dominant hand or non? lol i cant decide....
and do yall regularly shower with it on?
i just got mine in today

Originally Posted by nwtiger

do yall wear it on your dominant hand or non? lol i cant decide.... non-dominant
and do yall regularly shower with it on? no
i just got mine in today
On another note, anyone else having problems with their's?  Mine won't register movement.  Connects to PC and syncs fine though.  I've had mine for about 2 months.

i think this is a cool idea i like the idea of the usb port being on the band itself but i just wonder how it would do with any sort of moisture or water

edit: just read that it is water resistant but not waterproof... so im lost as to how you can take showers with it but swimming will kill it

got a replacement today and i will say Nike has uped the quality on the Fuelband the clasp button is now not a protruding and the rubber seems to be more matte and of a totally different feel and the clasp itself seems to be a different kind of metal.

Still happy with it and the customer service has been great they overnighted my replace meant ordered it on thursday night / friday morning and got here today

Originally Posted by cjm627

i think this is a cool idea i like the idea of the usb port being on the band itself but i just wonder how it would do with any sort of moisture or water

edit: just read that it is water resistant but not waterproof... so im lost as to how you can take showers with it but swimming will kill it

Probably has a depth range. Most waterproof watches are like that and only have a 10 foot deep range.

no you can sync it to your computer by plugging it into a usb port the iPhone app is okay but i prefer the website interface better

I wish there was a way u could add Nike+ members as friends as opposed to ONLY being able to add ppl from Facebook

I don't have a Facebook page but would like to add some my friends who own the band as friends to compare data etc...

Anyone else having problems syning their fuelband lately? Been getting "We had a problem connecting with your profile. Go to Nike+ Connect and we'll fix you up" error.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Anyone else having problems syning their fuelband lately? Been getting "We had a problem connecting with your profile. Go to Nike+ Connect and we'll fix you up" error.

yea i'm getting the same message

Originally Posted by sniper

Judging by the mixed reviews, I think I'll wait for the 2nd gen...

Any word when it comes out? Was thinking about getting one since the app is available for android now.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Has anyone tried swimming with it?
I would like to try it, if I had one.

NT Rep told me that it can NOT be submerged in water so I wouldn't do that if I were you...

No issues with syncing to iPhone. My charge usually lasts 4 full days. Love how it can charge on any USB, so simple to use.

My steady goals:

work only - 2,500
work + workout - 3,500
work + sports 4,500

Best day: 5,456

Gotta figure out how to get a 10k day...

Back
Top Bottom