Nike Futuresole design competition ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey All,

For anyone who is interested in being a footwear designer someday, Nike is providing an excellent opportunity for you to show your skills! The first everFuturesole design competition is underway, and you can submit up to 3 original designs by April 1st, 2008. Check the site out for more information, or PM me.The prizes are nice, and top Nike designers will be reviewing the entries. This competition is for high school kids only. This is your chance to shine guys!

http://www.nike.com/futuresole/

wow awesome opportunity. thanks for the heads up Edit:DAMNIT it's not open to canadian residents...

My nephew is 15, perfect for him. If it wasnt just for high school kids it could have been a good idea for a reality TV show.

Wow, if this would have popped up on NT a few years back, heads would have gone crazy. I guess it's more about doing customs now...

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Wow, if this would have popped up on NT a few years back, heads would have gone crazy. I guess it's more about doing customs now...
I think its moreso, alot of people that would be interested are too old

So do you have to be a sophomore junior or senior to enter? Cuz it didn't list Freshman and I'm a freshman and I'm interested in entering.

Back
Top Bottom