Nike Go Flyease :: Members Only 2/15 :: RD 3/19 :: $120

I'm interested in them for sure, and hopefully they are using tough/durable materials for the extra movement & flex/wear points.

*Edit, though the price on these were $180, hahaha, went back and checked OG post & $120

Has anyone read what the cushion set up? Jacque very briefly mentioned it was 'comfortable' but that was due to the insole. If that is the case and the lower price point my guess would be it is a foam or phylon midsole?

This seems like a test run for what Nike could do with these especially with the insole being one piece. Imagine these with the type of 'drop' in insoles from the earlier Kobe or Lebron's. Full length Zoom or React w/ Zoom in the heel. Now that would be glorious.

If I get access to these I would cop for myself and my wife.

9015143B-8531-4B6A-BE18-89475FBFA001.png

All three pair up on NDC as coming soon, but with 3/19 release date instead of 2/15. Hype train build perhaps...or delays.

Man, I really hope I can score a members only in white, or the black/purple colorway. The regular black is too plain.

Is the assumption that if it shows me the 3/19 date, I probably won’t get access on the early drop?

i chatted with a nike rep they said nothing today just 3/19.

don’t know where 2/15 came from but disappointed
From HypeBeast article:

The Nike GO FlyEase is due to release via invite for select Nike members on February 15, before a wider release takes place later this year.

Link To Article

Back
Top Bottom