Nike Go Flyease :: Members Only 2/15 :: RD 3/19 :: $120

skedded for a limited release on april 30.

"We know that this is a shoe that everybody wants, but has a huge impact as well," says Sarah Reinertsen, a designer on the FlyEase Innovation team at Nike. "So we're scaling and we just also ask for everybody's patience as we continue to pick up our pace."

I don’t get the impression they aren’t GRing the initial colorways specifically, but the overall statement almost sounds like they weren’t planning on GRing them at all until the positive response. Which is dumb because they were really doing the press rounds with these.

I would assume showing interest meant past purchases of the Flyease versions of other shoes

This whole thing is a huge disappointment. More so than usual w Nike. All the good vibes the shoe represented for all those who struggle w accessibility feel like they’ve been squandered over typical Nike hype building bs. I hope it’s a production issue that they just need to sort but as someone looking to purchase for some family members with real needs for this kind of product- it’s been nothing but a letdown.

I caved and picked up a pair for my pregnant wife. Didn’t want to pay resale for this release on principle, given how this should be for everyone who needs em. Resale has come down so much that I really didn’t mind the premium to give her one less thing to worry about. I landed them for 225 on eBay… not all that bad. The build quality is solid - strong, thoughtful materials. Curious to see how they hold up but at the very least, I’m sure she’ll appreciate the ease of operation.
4FB3B213-CEB8-4643-9C84-C46E7412F8EF.jpeg

I caved and picked up a pair for my pregnant wife. Didn’t want to pay resale for this release on principle, given how this should be for everyone who needs em. Resale has come down so much that I really didn’t mind the premium to give her one less thing to worry about. I landed them for 225 on eBay… not all that bad. The build quality is solid - strong, thoughtful materials. Curious to see how they hold up but at the very least, I’m sure she’ll appreciate the ease of operation.
4FB3B213-CEB8-4643-9C84-C46E7412F8EF.jpeg

Good man. When my girl was pregnant, she was wearing flip flops everywhere because she couldn’t even reach her feet to tie the laces up. Lol

Ya I’m going to have to grab my wife a pair in a few months but those prices are crazy right now. Im hoping they come out with more pairs.

Already packed this pair up few months ago to meet up with my co-worker who couldn't cope with her senile husband. But that day we were supposed to meet her husband passed away. Sad day that was!

Last edited:
At least from the reviews I have watched the ‘lack’ or ‘underwhelming’ cushioning for these has prohibited me from purchasing. Still intriguing enough I might buy from Nike and if I don’t like them return em.

dhtowng dhtowng how do they feel comfort wise?

Their decently comfortable out of the box especially the upper since it’s a loose fitting roshe like material. The only thing that I know will be an issue for some is that the foot bed is sort of narrow so the medial arch portion of the insole kinda sits against the arch of the foot too much. The insole itself is cushy but hard at the same time so a person with a flat arch definitely won’t like these with the existing insole. This all may be solved with a different softer insole with a softer arch or maybe by cutting/modifiying some of the arch portion of the existing insole. All that said for me their pretty comfortable.

Last edited:
51366974350_f1ed40b84f_b.jpg

Got myself a pair in store! Haven't worn it out, but true to size works well for me with the loose/relaxed fit (the React Presto would be my best comparison by experience) and it does seem to feel around the medium range for comfort between soft and firm.

Here's a quick look of how putting them on is like.

giphy.gif

As a general USA shoe, as great as the VaporMax 2020s feels and all that, I'd rather take these, especially after comparing the price differences.

Screenshot_20210808-152559_3.png

Screenshot_20210808-152953_2.png

Yeah the ease of getting these on/off with no hands is something to behold and a really satisfying experience. I can’t say enough about how the dope and functional the tech is. That’s really the main selling point of this shoe above all else.

Got myself a pair in store! Haven't worn it out, but true to size works well for me with the loose/relaxed fit (the React Presto would be my best comparison by experience) and it does seem to feel around the medium range for comfort between soft and firm.

giphy.gif

As a general USA shoe, as great as the VaporMax 2020s feels and all that, I'd rather take these, especially after comparing the price differences.

Nike charging 250 for that garbage? :rofl:

new colorway!

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.09.10 PM.png
How do you even snag a pair? The product page doesn’t even come up.

giphy.gif

Ya probably gonna have to get these for my wife since she’s pregnant. They look pretty nice.

51370033532_8ca09b9c03_b.jpg

51371799160_639f42092a_b.jpg

Wore them out for a walk (and also a quick slip-on to walk the dog) and they felt great! Not amazing nor anything special like a React Presto or any ZoomX shoes, but the cushion is good. Crater foam is pretty thick and firm, so it definitely had some clunk to it. I love the loose-fit upper. It did feel very loose and odd in the beginning but was adaptable pretty quick (or my feet swelled up just enough after 5-10 mins.) I still prefer the true size fit. I also oddly want another pair. :lol:

Wore my pair for 4 days straight. In about a total of 7 miles or 10 hours total, the insoles soften a bit and that helps with comfort improvement. Might go for the grey pair now as I'm really lovin' this shoe. Either that or one of the Space Hippie 01 colors.

Thanks for the continual updates!

Finally decided to pull the trigger and of course the USA’s are sold out in my size. Black / grey isn’t bad I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom