Nike Go Flyease :: Members Only 2/15 :: RD 3/19 :: $120

I'm reading some of these comments/replies on Twitter... I don't know how low it can even get. Glad these are finally available here.

Got one for the lady as well. I kinda want one for myself...

Does anyone know how they work with wide feet?

NCtwin NCtwin - I bought a pair from a local boutique (this seemed to release at boutiques quietly [and likely for good reason]) and I will say they fit like a glove going true size with standard-size feet and medium or thick socks. For a bit of looseness around the toes while still feeling good midfoot security and likely for wide feet, half size up would be suggested.

I'll also chime in for general purposes and say that these are better than the Glide Flyease. Love the loose upper of the Glides, but half the time, I was rolling my ankles and Crater Foam ain't it. Cushlon (I think that's the Go's midsole) is the better traditional foam without being too high up off the ground. Will likely give away my Glide Flyeases to someone who will need it in exchange for the Go Flyease I got.

I got the White/Celestine Blue/Summit White/Black in a 9, & Court Blue/Dutch Blue/White in a 9.5 in the same order. Wanted the Celestine in the 9.5, but was OOS.

52047469167_bfb8f07041_b.jpg

EDIT - original post was too long, so I'ma shorten it.

Took these for a walk and I like these! They feel more like a traditional shoe with good support up top and a cushioned and grounded feel contrary to the Glide Flyease. I believe it's Cushlon from what I last read. For an area for improvement, I'd sub in the upper with a Flyknit upper for a more dynamic and breathable upper if it works with the mechanism. It has that hugging sensation like a Huarache, which is why sizing can be tough here.

After owning the Glide Flyease, this would be my preferred shoe. Honestly depends on what's more important for you (a loose upper with below-average cushioning or a fitted upper with pretty good cushioning). Both shoes are great options for everybody (those who are abled and those who have a disability).

The BIG thing to consider is durability regarding the folding mechanism. Not sure about the product transparency of the R&D, but unless they tested this as much as Samsung did on their foldables or Simplehuman on their trash cans, it's something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
I wonder if they ran in to manufacturing issues with larger sizes or if there was a specific reason why sizes greater than 13 weren’t produced
140A7F80-7969-495B-8ADF-C43EDDD6EE54.jpeg

Got them in, but they didn't fit her. There's not much give in the upper. Gotta send them back unfortunately...

My wifes pair came in today. A little tight but suprised how solid the shoe is. It is heavier than i expected. She likes them. Might be in for a pair for myself if they hit discount ever or i get a bday coupon (even though those things are what 10% now?)

My wifes pair came in today. A little tight but suprised how solid the shoe is. It is heavier than i expected. She likes them. Might be in for a pair for myself if they hit discount ever or i get a bday coupon (even though those things are what 10% now?)

If it’s still active, jump on the Fruity Pebbles/Lebron collab for 20% off (just buy a box of the special cereal and snap your receipt). I used my coupon and my white/sail pair was delivered earlier.

Yup nope I stuffed the eff out of them for a couple hours and it did nothing. Going back to nike tomorrow these are def not wide footer friendly.

mine arrived yesterday and they're pretty mind blowing. in terms of functionality and purpose, it's difficult to believe something like this is even possible, so kudos to tobie hatfield and the rest of the flyease team for turning this into a reality.

IMG_1050.jpg

mine arrived yesterday and they're pretty mind blowing. in terms of functionality and purpose, it's difficult to believe something like this is even possible, so kudos to tobie hatfield and the rest of the flyease team for turning this into a reality.

IMG_1050.jpg

Such a nice color. I'm sad that the black/gum one is out in my size. I do like the olive, so maybe I'll go for those...

LOL, I'm an IDIOT! Bought the seafoam (Summit White/Arctic Orange) ones off a UK ebay dude, didn't think they'd be in stock in the US so soon at allllll, whoops..could have saved almost a hundo. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
I'm dumb.

Ended up giving my nephew my pair that I was gonna return. Waiting for them to drop a sz 14 but if not I'm just gonna get a pair of zoomx invincible runs for everyday nike shoe.

Back
Top Bottom