laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

how has ILoveHipHop43 not posted in this post yet?
HIT ME ON MY BEEPER​
Don't think that I'm just doing music
Its just to keep deputies clueless

laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Again... Baltimore was on Nikeboots back in that '98-'99 timeframe... regardless of how much time ya'll spent up Morgan...

It's good to see that some of you alumns attended Morgan back then, that's good 'cause I attend now. But I also attended high school, middle school, and elementary school, and grew up on the Westside of the city, and I have seen the trends that have come and gone, most of those stemming from the hoods of Baltimore. I do recall again and again seeing Nikeboots around the city...

If you sayin' that Baltimore wasn't on these, its obvious that you weren't taking trips to Cinderella's, Mondawmin, or even the Riestertown Road Plaza, OR most of the hoods in West Baltimore (can't speak for the Eastside) back in the late 90's. If ya'll claim to have made any of those visits, then you should be understanding and agreeing what we B-More heads is talkin' about...

But to say we was on...Mountain Gears('97-'98 only... :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Euro Hikers(what in the f @#%$ k???)Dolemites.... |I
tired.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
(I can attest to MG's, but Dolemites were never seen on th feet of the youth and teens of Baltimore)...around the same time that Nikeboots was out, then ya'll must be buggin'... mother and brother must be cousins... must be somethin'....the f @#%$ k wrong wit ya'll??... :rofl:
roll.gif
(and I hope N's and female can keep this on the sarcastic side, cuz I know and can see how some of us in this forum can get... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

Oh boy...here we go again!!!!

It seems like everytime cats in this area have a fun debate about something...and trust me, this post was made in fun...there always has to be one person to come along just messing things up!!!

This thread was made DAYs ago...bunch of cool cats talking about nike boots. Cats from b'more, d.c. wherever...just poking fun about who repped the shoe first. Nothing serious...all trivial and fun. Loved the pic of Cal, Blade. :lol:
laugh.gif

Then comes this one from left field (dc shoedon)...talking bout when he went and founded Morgan St. back in the early 1900's...constantly spitting that nonsense that because he went there for 9 years...he knows more about the city than cats living here all our lives. Then he goes and make the claim that the city has no identity, is a haven for NY castaways...and a bunch of other crap. All this supposedly true to hear him tell it. What the hell does all that got to do with goadomes. Nobody else made ANY ill comments about the next man's city...at all. But ol' man dc has to spread the truth...as only he can.

But since he's talking bout truths, and identitys...let's talk about the fact that b'more cats don't wear slouch socks in the summer- time looking like Michael Cooper. :wow:
eek.gif
But d.c cats do!!! We don't claim to wear no mountain gears or dolemites....DOLEMITES!?! NEVER!!!!. Just like we don't wear cleats on the bottom of our shoes. But dc cats do!!! And no identity? Let's identify which city you can spot grown @#%$ men wearing freestyles in different colors...straps and all!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
Yes dc...ya'll can lay claim to that one!

Still everything mentioned pertains to dc's cats style of dress or lack there of...trivial @#%$. Apple and oranges. Shoot b'more has some suspect fashion cues also...like wearing capri shorts that cover everything but those fresh dopes you just copped from Shoe City. :nerd:
nerd.gif
Every city has some. But I'll never make a personal attack on d.c. claiming it has no identity, then afterwards copping a duece saying "I was just being sarcastic". We talking about shoes here....trivial @#%$! :smh:
smh.gif
Episode 5!!! That's Right, Episode 5!!! www.myspace.com/kickinitinthecity
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Quote:
et's talk about the fact that b'more cats don't wear slouch socks in the summer- time looking like Michael Cooper. But d.c cats do!!! We don't claim to wear no mountain gears or dolemites....DOLEMITES!?! NEVER!!!!. Just like we don't wear cleats on the bottom of our shoes. But dc cats do!!! And no identity? Let's identify which city you can spot grown men wearing freestyles in different colors...straps and all!!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
that wack trend. People still wear those off the field?

Atleast talk about the embroidery(sp?) shirts that everybody and their momma was making and wearing in the mid 90's? I never could really get with that mess.

The Man-pri's still y'all biggest fail to date.

BTW: Euro-Hikers were those Ugly Timbs that resemble old HH Brown's or LL Bean Boots. Bmore had'em in every color.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Quote:
how has ILoveHipHop43 not posted in this post yet?
D.C. v. Bmore"DC and Maryland and Virginia is all the same"v.Bmore
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

And by the way...
That is NOT a diss... All I'm doing is quoting that bamma s @#%$ t that was PUBLISHED in the Washington POST. Nothing more, nothing less. Any 'supporters" got issues, you know where I'll be in the FLESH on the 17th... Holla at me, you know I ALWAYS roll dolo with a cell phone only...

Anywho...
Excellent post "sneakermane." Excellent post.

I can CLEARLY admit that, when I am in W. Bmore (more often than I should be, lol), all I get is love. They know my stuttering, fast talking, slurred-country speech, flightposite I and Nationals hatHowever...

Let me take "sneakermane" or "harmcityhustler" to 7th and Taylor with me (my block). Off the BREAK, bammas I grew up with and known all my life would be like, "Who are them bammas? Look at what he got on? Why you with them Bmore bammas Kev?" And that's even after "sneakermane" and "harmcity" show their graditude to my hood.

See the difference???

It is what it is. I can even be the typical D.C. bamma (look at how much I'm always on WALE! case). It's D.C. state of mind. Its homebred -- I can't help it.

Let a dude from Howard County claiming to be from Baltimore get quoted in the Bmore Sun saying, "West and East Baltimore is all the same" and attempt to get away with it. It'll be a civil war in Bmore hours later..............................

But I distress...............................

Again, excellent post "sneakermane."

My sig SAYS what is SAYS
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

OMG. I didn't log on last night....so now I gotta go back and read all these essays. Jesus help me.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

dimez81, you wear Nike Boots not for comfort...

But, because you're the shortest person i the club.

In goadomes you are like 4'9".

lol...lol.

Oh yeah. Cafe' Asia Saturday. I'm in there. In my "HARD BOTTOM CASUAL SHOES".
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....THAT HAD ME DYING...

NOT---4'9

WITHOUT BOOTS IM 5'4...

YEAH I'M DEF TRYNNA GET IT IN THIS TIME....LAST TIME I WAS BLOWN
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Blade, the Euro Hikers are made by Timberland. They were hot before everyone jumped on to buttas ('92-'93). Then in like '00 -'01, Timberland re-released them in OG c/w and then pimped them into hideous c/w.

As for the debate at hand, which came first the chicken or the egg? It's a debate based on your exposure.

I personally do not know who can claim the boots. The 'posites on the other hand is a DC (and surrounding areas) thing. Down at Hampton, they were the only ones wearing them with the cuffed jeans or sweats so you could see the whole shoe.

Quote:
A city w/ no identity(for real for real, y'all only a NYC outpost for NY N's banished from NYC) always trying to get a claim on something.

We obviously have had a lot of NYC influence over the years, but we both know that this statement isn't true. lmao

*opens new can of worms*
Truth be told, aren't the NYCers you are referring to in Norfolk and Richmond?

Man that was alot of reading. 45 minutes away and two different worlds. Lavan what you said about Dimez was funny.
EOH why Moco folks gotta bammas? Well you did say most. This post is hilarious, it is safe to say to the "region" put the nation up on Goadomes,Foams,Flights and New Balance. Maybe we can all agree on that.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
EOH why Moco folks gotta bammas?
most

My statement was
"EOH why Moco folks gotta bammas? Well you did say most."
But it doesnt apply so preach on.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom