Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I was going to get the Hustles but I don’t think it fits my actual play style. I’m heavy on ground and lateral movement and containment. Kyrie, CP3, and Luka type of game, so I need shoes that accommodate that type of movement more.

Good review. I think he forgot to mention that he got the EP version so when he's complimenting the fit and suggesting maybe going a 1/2 size down, once the actual shoe releases in the U.S., that might not be needed.

But I just can't get over how expensive this shoe is for what you get. But I do want to try it out.
Totally agree $150-$130 shoulda been the price range. And tbh the Sabrina’s shoulda been $110 too.

1693962320851.png

1693962338980.png

1693962367422.png

Nike dropping the ball with making Wimby the face of this show

Ben Simmons should be leading the marketing. His comeback to All-Star form gonna have the streets buzzing

Good review. I think he forgot to mention that he got the EP version so when he's complimenting the fit and suggesting maybe going a 1/2 size down, once the actual shoe releases in the U.S., that might not be needed.

But I just can't get over how expensive this shoe is for what you get. But I do want to try it out.
I don’t get the price at all. I expect it to be heavily discounted soon.

I don’t think there are many people that would pay MSRP for the shoe.

Having said that, it feels amazing in hand. Super light, and the EP fits my foot just right. lockdown is superb. I did have to get longer laces for mine.

Amazing shoe.

I don’t get the price at all. I expect it to be heavily discounted soon.

I don’t think there are many people that would pay MSRP for the shoe.

Having said that, it feels amazing in hand. Super light, and the EP fits my foot just right. lockdown is superb. I did have to get longer laces for mine.

Amazing shoe.
It’s crazy how the EP models fit to an actual human beings foot, the way Nike used to make their product. Before they believed all feet in America were as slender as a snake.

I got the Kyrie Infinity EP version and it was much more comfortable and true to size in the forefoot. I could wear my size 11 and it was comfortable. I’m not even a wide footer and it fit absolutely perfectly to the structure of an actual human beings foot.

Then I tried the American version when released and it was so skinny / tight that I had to go half a size up. But then the problem was the shoe was too long. Especially for the types of basketball movements I would be doing in them.

$170 for these is egregious however. No one is paying that.

Sporting the hustle 2

JS”

Saw them today in person.

Less than impressed, felt light but the uppers felt like it would lack any kind of quality containment for a player with lots of lateral and side to side movement.

Also, didn’t like the colorways in person, the white and yellow pair is hideously loud, and the other one doesn’t pop as much with the gray instead of white.

And the hyper Barbie pink swoosh? Plus $170? I’m good.

Last edited:
What’s the major difference in tech from the Cut 1 which was $170? Drop in react insole?

Cut 1's also had React drop-in. I think the most significant "upgrade" that they made was that cloth on top of the drop-in so your socks won't get bunched up. Other than that,they made it basically worse, for me atleast.

Back
Top Bottom