Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Hey anyone tried this on their Cut 2?
IMG_2176.jpeg

Trimmed the sidewalls down on the React midsole. The fit of this shoe always bothers me, but only on my right foot. Thinking maybe this mod will help by thinning out the area that causes the discomfort …if it does I might just bring this out the doghouse and back in my normal rotation lol. FLZ still the best cushioning set up out!
I posted about this awhile back in this thread. I did something similar, but only on the lateral sides alongside my pinkie toe. Worked out well enough for me - hope it did for you as well!

They look better there but they're living off the name. If those were the Sabrina 1s and the S1s were the Cut 3s, we'd all laugh at the S1s.

Honestly the heel is the only thing jacking up the shoe. $190 for that. Nah man.

imo they look better then the 2s. I’m starting to like em with more and more cws coming out. I do agree the heel might be an overkill. But we shall see with more HD pictures and on feet pictures.

I posted about this awhile back in this thread. I did something similar, but only on the lateral sides alongside my pinkie toe. Worked out well enough for me - hope it did for you as well!
It def improved the fit, but honestly unless I crank the laces down on the shoe I feel that it's lacking in the support department...but that also causes some discomfort so IDK. I've been wearing these more casually while I workout more than actually playing in them.

I’m somewhat hopeful these could be on NBY at some point seeing that a lot of the newer signature shoes are, but I won’t hold my breath. The more intriguing part of this model is the ZoomX in a hoops shoe 👀

I hated the cut 3 first pics but kind of like them now. Colorways will make or break em. The white/reds are an easy pass but not terrible

Back
Top Bottom