Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

92DF3C66-7CFC-42FD-8143-33E4C7732780.jpeg

this shoe is incredible

The GT series seems great!!!
I wonder what this will mean, if anything, for signature athletes/sneakers? Bron, KD, Giannis, and Kyrie will probably keep there’s. I wonder given the setup of some of these models, if PG might get phased out (I personally have enjoyed hooping in his sigs) or if not, this is the way to keep signature sneakers down to just a select handful? I don’t know how this will affect the hoops lineup, but I do like the concept. Maybe guys like Fox or Ben Simmons will have PE that are released (wishful thinking I know lol) or at least be the “face” of the GT’s. Seems like there will be quite an assortment of hoops kicks (5 sigs currently), 3 GT, 1 cosmic unity, BB NXT (not sure if it will be phased out), zoom rise, Kobe protro, the low top versions of Kyrie and Brons sigs, Brons soldier line, in addition to the takedown models...

JS”

Last edited:
Coming soon on NDC: https://www.nike.com/t/air-zoom-gt-cut-basketball-shoe-kTDfNK/CZ0175-001

The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut helps players utilize their quick first step to create separation while staying in control. The cushioning system combines the plush, springy resilience of React foam with a foot-shaped Air Zoom Strobel unit for full-length responsiveness. The lightweight, reinforced upper stable and snug, and the sculpted, low-to-the-ground midsole lets you feel the court while enabling quick cutting motions.
  • Shown: Black/Hyper Crimson/Vapor Green/Ghost
  • Style: CZ0175-001

Nike gotta find a way for their athletes to start wearing these kicks

KAT been wearing the same shoes for like three seasons.

Booker wears strictly Kobe now

Same with JA

Jokic wears the Zoom Rise

Ben Simmons only start wearing the Zoom BB after they stopped releasing colorways

Davis only seems to be/been wearing the Cosmic Unity half the time. Other times Kobe's

Fox is supposedly gonna push these but he is usually in Kobes, so we will see

Last edited:
Just seen the bball versions on IG and had to come in here to see what they’re about. Consider that pair copped.

Oh yeah, these are so much better than any sig basketball shoe of the past few years.

The Cut silhouette looks best to me, but I want to wear the Jump Zoom setup LOL. Even though I'm old and don't really jump any more.
Colorways/blocking are going to be crucial for all of these. Hopefully Nike does some classic colorways and every pair isn't all super bright and super busy.

Last edited:
cut, run, jump
1617219030681.png

1617219043274.png

1617219049900.png

1617219059350.png

Thank you. I got so excited at the cut and looked so fast for the release date that I missed there were 3 different basketball shoes. When I saw the GT Run I thought they were just using the same tech in a running shoe and omitted that and the Jump. My fault. Now I see why everybody's even more excited.

Tech in these ****ting on the sigs and the prices are up there with mid/high level sig shoes

either we’re heading into less prioritization of signature athletes or signature shoes are going to have to make a big jump in innovation

Tech in these ****ting on the sigs and the prices are up there with mid/high level sig shoes

either we’re heading into less prioritization of signature athletes or signature shoes are going to have to make a big jump in innovation
definitely heading into an era with less sigs - the demand isn’t there anymore and the guys with sigs are so locked into the same design language that there isn’t a lot of innovation from year to year

The ball shoe!!!!! Full length strobel and heel bag....along with a react drop in....I’m all the way in. The NXT 360 was amazing and these look even better. I CANNOT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom