Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

On nike.com coming soon 2/22

Attachments

• 9B13D08D-0946-4CE0-89D5-129A2F8A4D35.png
    9B13D08D-0946-4CE0-89D5-129A2F8A4D35.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 143
Jumps came in the mail today.

TTS, designed for basketball so they’re snug.

Tried them on and pushed down on the heel a couple of times, Zoom fibers breaking already. :rolleyes
Breaking. Sometimes the ones near the end of the bags look sheared. This won’t affect anything.

Breaking. Sometimes the ones near the end of the bags look sheared. This won’t affect anything.
thought about those before especially on the Brons with Max Zoom. thought they were broken til I compared all of those shoes and everyone has those sheared looking fibers. some worse then others but pretty much common. guess it's the manufacturing process but I don't see it as a problem of the fibers snapping. still have my old Brons and still they look pretty much the same with the fibers intact.

thought about those before especially on the Brons with Max Zoom. thought they were broken til I compared all of those shoes and everyone has those sheared looking fibers. some worse then others but pretty much common. guess it's the manufacturing process but I don't see it as a problem of the fibers snapping. still have my old Brons and still they look pretty much the same with the fibers intact.

It’s definitely common but I need all of my fibers!

1645020617446.gif

Looks like they sold out or they took them down…

It depends on your size. Some sizes were sold out and some had pairs left.

I clicked on a couple of sizes and one had two pairs left and the other had four.

It depends on your size. Some sizes were sold out and some had pairs left.

I clicked on a couple of sizes and one had two pairs left and the other had four.
Oh I think the link was down because the AJ1 drop. It’s back up, thanks!

Yeah I got the email from Nike that they were live about 15 minutes after they were sold out in my size lol

Yeah I got the email from Nike that they were live about 15 minutes after they were sold out in my size lol
They're always late with those emails, it's wild. But I guess it's because of how many people they have to email or something, I dunno. Any time I sign up for their emails for a shoe, it always comes like 20-45 minutes after the release, if at all.

I see random pairs of the white/black on ebay every now and then, I think the box had TB on it...but I couldn't tell if they were fakes. Plus, the $850 tag had me quickly closing out of the browser lol

I see random pairs of the white/black on ebay every now and then, I think the box had TB on it...but I couldn't tell if they were fakes. Plus, the $850 tag had me quickly closing out of the browser lol
Yea the black with white swoosh was there too for like $500 🤣. Guess it’s lucky outlet finds.

Back
Top Bottom