DD1C1DB2-5D6E-4B33-82FD-238272DC77D5.jpeg
33585539-9EF8-4F58-8409-D1EFE58BEF26.jpeg
C96383DE-1A97-4BE3-8612-C7B6A7BD6D2F.jpeg
82DAD6CB-F408-473C-A053-95104D41F582.jpeg
FA23C746-4C8D-44D7-BCBB-16C3B4285B93.jpeg
96520065-8AE3-4D28-A45E-4BC27BF889CE.jpeg
F6DE8F38-E664-4B57-BB1A-EFD62CF6FA6D.jpeg
10567C53-6B41-484A-9642-C9AA9E04D94B.jpeg

go ahead and send those my way and I’ll confirm sizing ......

Need an official release date for the black joints.

Seems as if there’s solid demand for this new model and given the buzz, it seems like these will sell well. Another new model, Cosmic Unity, have also been well received / sold well.
Unfortunately, the GT Cut has had limited info in terms of releases, upcoming colorways, etc and the quantities appear to be drastically reduced. Anyone else see the same?

JS”

It's because Nike isn't getting full shipments, they haven't been for months.

Release dates are routinely pushed...things sell out suspiciously fast...months later there are restocks.
could be, although the Zions are out earlier than the GTs. but those ZNAs are trash compared to these. I can here some fanboys crying already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

could be, although the Zions are out earlier than the GTs. but those ZNAs are trash compared to these. I can here some fanboys crying already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Zions "sold out" a month ago, but if you take a look at NDC there's a full size run now.

KD14 launch CW "sold out" ~2 months ago, now they're back again.

Nike had already set in motion a plan to reduce stock sent to retailers. COVID has finally caught up with them, and you've got a perfect storm of:

- retail stores getting late shipments of less product
- Nike direct getting late, partial shipments...yet still pressing ahead with release dates
- reselling at an all-time high, buying up the tiny batches (of even the lamest sneakers)

The Zions "sold out" a month ago, but if you take a look at NDC there's a full size run now.

KD14 launch CW "sold out" ~2 months ago, now they're back again.

Nike had already set in motion a plan to reduce stock sent to retailers. COVID has finally caught up with them, and you've got a perfect storm of:

- retail stores getting late shipments of less product
- Nike direct getting late, partial shipments...yet still pressing ahead with release dates
- reselling at an all-time high, buying up the tiny batches (of even the lamest sneakers)
have to check tomorrow to see what's in-store. last time, Zions are still available and that was less than a month this May. GTs has never seen the daylight yet as far as North America is concerned. Asia is so lucky. I have seen other shoes get released on their expected launch but the ones that are to my liking are either unavailable or out of stock.
surely, supply and distribution are affected by Covid, but seeing other shoe releases makes you feel that's not the case. it could be the perfect time for Nike or JB to get rid of their least liked shoes as well.

Look like tennis shoes in those white pics up there, not mad at it, something different for hoopin

Gonna try to be patient here, maybe a month - end of July we see some more stock.. and discounts :evil:

the GT Cut and AJ 35 lows b/w are competing for my money. whichever comes out first in-stock in the store would be the winner. both are still nowhere close the finish line.

so I went and saw nothing yet. either shoes are nowhere to be found in-store. saw the ZNA's though. tried them on and they were fine cushion-wise but I wouldn't pay that premium for such an underwhelming upper that would make any other cheaper signature budget model (kyrie, lowtier Kobes, KDs, PGs, etc...) look like better shoes. material is just so flimsy that would get anyone pregnant after a 1 night stand.

Back
Top Bottom