Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I called eastbay nd they say the cuts sold out on their end.. im hoping by tomorrow morning the stock gets regulated because this makes no sense.

I’ve never been this hooked for a pair of non-sig shoes since the first Hyperfuses came out.
for $50 more, these are selling crazy. cheap doesn't mean it would sell better or liked better. it's always the design aesthetics and materials. people are willing to invest and buy more with something of nice overall design unlike some signature shoe whose followers are crying like crazy to hype a mediocre looking signature shoe.

for $50 more, these are selling crazy. cheap doesn't mean it would sell better or liked better. it's always the design aesthetics and materials. people are willing to invest and buy more with something of nice overall design unlike some signature shoe whose followers are crying like crazy to hype a mediocre looking signature shoe.
True. Nike is using the player names to sell the shoe and cutting corners on all other aspects

Runs, msrp $175, looks like a shoe that would be collecting dust FSR at outlets for $69.99. They look like they’re made for Centers
Cuts look like a sig/Kobe/premium shoe imo

Looks like a production error almost. Volts crossed with the white & reds
Swoosh is flames

1626022472053.png

Hey for people that already got it in hand, can I get away with going up from 13->14 on the cuts? Or will I be pushing it with the length?

What’s the deal with the cuts. Like literally no stock on these. One place in Canada got the purple pair and they flew. I got my pair but even in the US it seems these are impossible to come by.

or will these get a wider release? Nike is so odd lol

What’s the deal with the cuts. Like literally no stock on these. One place in Canada got the purple pair and they flew. I got my pair but even in the US it seems these are impossible to come by.

or will these get a wider release? Nike is so odd lol
you can always buy the ZNAs which are always available. :lol: :lol::lol:

These finally released in Australia today! Absolutely loving the GT Cuts, this is my second colourway. Haven't felt these way about some low top bball sneakers since the Kobe IV's 13 years ago!

1.png
2.png
3.png
Looks great. Miami heat /Floridian vibes :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom