Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

69C0D9AA-9630-4921-AAF1-8CC467352E56.jpeg
60785621-99EF-41C1-B0BE-2C6439FC38D5.jpeg
7430F823-C640-4B2F-9C04-E25E7A25A620.jpeg
AC67D979-B8BF-4CE1-B919-0ED0098CAA1B.jpeg
80F42139-FED8-42B2-A449-5C5E10277BA2.jpeg

Don’t know if it was just this colorway or if it’s the sneaker in general but the Run fit very big or maybe I should say long. I tried on my usual size TTS and the sizing is totally different than the cut. I would recommend trying them on in person if you can. I would need to try a .5 down but I have a feeling that would be the size I would go with. Was pressed for time so only tried on my TTS. I had some heal slip but the mid foot felt fine. Comfortable sneaker. Insole is similar to the CUT with the anti slip type insole. The line marking shows where my big toe stops. A lot of room up front. Hope this helps.

Bonus pic of the Cuts.

JS”
Is this a nike store? I’m looking for a pair around nyc/jersey area.

I find it really interesting that Weartesters shows the Run as being 1+ ounce lighter than the Cut, despite looking like it'd be the heavier shoe with the higher stack height and relative visual bulk. I might have to reevaluate my opinion on them.

I find it really interesting that Weartesters shows the Run as being 1+ ounce lighter than the Cut, despite looking like it'd be the heavier shoe with the higher stack height and relative visual bulk. I might have to reevaluate my opinion on them.
it's partly because of the upper materials. also, Full React foam might be lighter than the zoom inserts. but anyways, we are talking about ounces here. not kilograms, ounces.

Feening to get these in hand already. Monday delivery so farrrrr. Why did it have to drop on a thurs T_T

I dont think theres been any mention of a midfoot shank at all in the gt runs. Theres a prominent one in the bb nxt. Maybe thats why they’re lighter? I hope there is one.

I dont think theres been any mention of a midfoot shank at all in the gt runs. Theres a prominent one in the bb nxt. Maybe thats why they’re lighter? I hope there is one.
Heard the upper is terrible. After I heard that I looked at the on feet pics closer and it does look pretty flimsy.

Flimsy yet some how supportive. At least so far. Forefoot zoom is dumb springy. I caved because I wanna try the set up. The zoom Cut is still my favourite but availability has you basically going the resell route especially in Canada
Looking at them I instantly thought the material looked like my EXP X14 uppers.

Attachments

• exp.jpg
    exp.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 525
The Cut is heel-heavy with all of the support pieces and caging. It definitely is deceiving because it looks fast and low (it is) but lightweight it is NOT. Still not a brick though.
Ya the cut is a oz and a bit more than the run. In hand it’s def heel heavy but it’s weird because once on foot, for me at least…it doesn’t feel that way at all. I think if they made the heel less bulky and the drop in midsole a tad thinner it would’ve been even better. Still an A1 shoe for me!

So the black Runs style code is CZ0202-001. Hope those release. I don't think they will work for me (those skinny midfoot areas and missing traction never work for me) but I'm going for those if they release.

Back
Top Bottom