Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Damnit no 13’s. Were there at all? Doubtful as my original 13 order was cancelled

There were definitely 13s when I posted. I'll tag you next time if I can remember. (and definitely there were 13s on the original drop as well)

I use superfeet carbon insoles. They’re really thin with very stiff arch support. They’re kinda nice if you need more space in the shoe. They won’t add any cushion though.

I had to take the GT Jumps off today while playing basketball, just too tight. They lasted 30 minutes until I had to put in the KD 14’s.

This is the second time wearing them, I have flat wide feet so it’s normal for them to hurt the first couple of times.

Maybe they’ll be better tomorrow :rolleyes
Did you go tts? Got mine in tts recently but havent played in then yet. I usually go up half a size in most nike ball shoes. Forefoot area is a bit snug because of the sock booty. Length wise its perfect but debating if i should go upchalf then.

These things are so big :lol:

They squeak in the forefoot a bit. I can't imagine trying to pull these off casually. Fun shoe

Did you go tts? Got mine in tts recently but havent played in then yet. I usually go up half a size in most nike ball shoes. Forefoot area is a bit snug because of the sock booty. Length wise its perfect but debating if i should go upchalf then.

Yeah I got tts. I have a half size up too and they’re snug. They’re for basketball so it’s to be expected. But they’re a bit much until they’re broken in so I’ll try another shoe today.

But yes, lengthwise they’re perfect just a bit snug.

Too bad I have to skip hoop day yesterday. Just did some HIIT and my body is just so sore.

These are snug because of the pebax frame. Length is good.

I'm going to rock these casually once I break them in and get rid of that squeaky boot sound.

Was just about to come in here and ask if anyone else’s Jumps sound like they’re walking on bubble wrap lol glad I’m not alone.
It’s not as annoying as my VaporMax, but it’s there. I’m hoping it’s something that will go away

Was just about to come in here and ask if anyone else’s Jumps sound like they’re walking on bubble wrap lol glad I’m not alone.
It’s not as annoying as my VaporMax, but it’s there. I’m hoping it’s something that will go away
They sounded like suction cups.

It's the insole on the zoom strobel. It should get better over time, as the insole molds to your foot and the heat creates a better contact against the zoom bag.

Played some 21 in my purple cuts today, first time hoopin besides shooting around recently. Traction was so bad but I think courts were bad. Other guys seemed to have ok /squeaky traction in their kds/kyries. I know squeak =/= good traction but just sayin.

Played some 21 in my purple cuts today, first time hoopin besides shooting around recently. Traction was so bad but I think courts were bad. Other guys seemed to have ok /squeaky traction in their kds/kyries. I know squeak =/= good traction but just sayin.

Did you win? Did anybody play defense? Did yall play tips? Did anybody go back? :lol:

Seriously though, was the court concrete or that tennis court material? 🤔

Did you win? Did anybody play defense? Did yall play tips? Did anybody go back? :lol:

Seriously though, was the court concrete or that tennis court material? 🤔
I won both games ya 😂
Only because I’m 6’4 and can shoot, and score in the post. My buckets were “2’s” and post ups, no blow by’s lol. Haven’t played tips since elementary school. La fitness courts

I won both games ya 😂
Only because I’m 6’4 and can shoot, and score in the post. My buckets were “2’s” and post ups, no blow by’s lol. Haven’t played tips since elementary school. La fitness courts
Oh damn, the traction was trash indoors?! I didn't think that was possible! Mine are still on ice. Sounds like yours were too, unintentionally :emoji_laughing:

Back
Top Bottom