Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I agree that stacked zoom is more about the dispersion and stability. In theory (and I say this hypothetically since I’m not an expert), having two 4mm zoom units stacked would be more muted than a thick 8mm unit, since there is less compression within each 4mm unit and the plastic surfaces of each bag in between.
yea im talking about the cushioning system as a whole (react, strobel, zoom) not just the "insoles".

i think stacking react, strobel, and zoom is kinda pointless. but i guess it depends on what nike is trying to accomplish.are they trying to make the shoes more cushiony or bouncier?

its like adding air max on top of boost.

if cushion system B is a better insole or more cushiony than cushion system A. adding or stacking cushion system A on top of B will not make the whole cushion system better.

my kobe 8s with a simple lunarlon feels better tbh. still the Cuts are one of the best bball shoes in a while.

yea im talking about the cushioning system as a whole (react, strobel, zoom) not just the "insoles".

i think stacking react, strobel, and zoom is kinda pointless. but i guess it depends on what nike is trying to accomplish.are they trying to make the shoes more cushiony or bouncier?

its like adding air max on top of boost.

if cushion system B is a better insole or more cushiony than cushion system A. adding or stacking cushion system A on top of B will not make the whole cushion system better.

my kobe 8s with a simple lunarlon feels better tbh. still the Cuts are one of the best bball shoes in a while.
some of these implementation are experimental.. some makes sense and some don't. as far as cushion stacking goes, it's a mix between coolness factor and possibly certain cushion feel, durability or effect over time. as we know that the shoe changes as it wears out. it may or may not be pointless all things considered but certainly there are some implementations out there that were just terrible, I remember the first implementation of React on the Blake Griffin Super Fly and that stupid concept of making toe like structure on the forefoot zoom unit. just because it may look cool doesn't mean it's functional. better hire people or take advice from people that knows about sports science, anatomy and body mechanics.

Yep, they're coming
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQBA3xtaQAATLXG?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQBA3xuaMAIx8Wv?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQBA3xxaIAALWNs?format=jpg&name=large

What is Gcel though :emoji_thinking:

Did you play indoors or outdoors?

Hope these hit Nike ID
I play both. Indoors not too often because LA fitness is too expensive to ball at and my boy only rents out courts if we can get like 15 people to come thru. The outdoor courts I play on are really good tho and aren't rough on traction. But I don't have a pair of jumps.

Are the any fakes of the GT cuts around? I found a pair of EYBLs for sale locally. The seller claims they were given to him by a player he knows on the eybl circuit. He’s selling the shoes with no box.

He’s asking $300 for a pair. When I asked for more pics he didn’t give me any more.

Kinda sus IMO. Not sure if I should bother meeting with the seller.

Attachments

• A8246058-9CCB-49DC-9EA8-0480FEF4D7AF.jpeg
    A8246058-9CCB-49DC-9EA8-0480FEF4D7AF.jpeg
    749.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 2F30B5F1-2F8C-4A36-89F8-4EF5066D15BA.jpeg
    2F30B5F1-2F8C-4A36-89F8-4EF5066D15BA.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 38A2D0B4-581E-4AD8-9064-A388710726D1.jpeg
    38A2D0B4-581E-4AD8-9064-A388710726D1.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 781
Are the any fakes of the GT cuts around? I found a pair of EYBLs for sale locally. The seller claims they were given to him by a player he knows on the eybl circuit. He’s selling the shoes with no box.

He’s asking $300 for a pair. When I asked for more pics he didn’t give me any more.

Kinda sus IMO. Not sure if I should bother meeting with the seller.
Shoelaces are wrong size, way too thick

Yes there are def fake GT cuts, in several color ways.

You learn something new everyday! I didn’t think they’d make fake pairs of the Cuts because they’re performance basketball.

Looks like it was wrong, thanks for the info!

You learn something new everyday! I didn’t think they’d make fake pairs of the Cuts because they’re performance basketball.

Looks like it was wrong, thanks for the info!
I guess replica shoe makers saw those resale prices and decided they wanted a piece of the action lol

Back
Top Bottom