Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I really don’t play in these as often as I should. My goodness the GT CUT 1 might be an all time great performer IMO. I played my most competitive ball from 07-10, the kobe 4s and 5 were my shoe of choice in college and hold the top spot but these really might dethrone them.
382E829D-2FF6-4042-8F83-9165A241049F.jpeg
Where are the shoes? Lol

All I see is legs & tiny shorts lol

I really don’t play in these as often as I should. My goodness the GT CUT 1 might be an all time great performer IMO. I played my most competitive ball from 07-10, the kobe 4s and 5 were my shoe of choice in college and hold the top spot but these really might dethrone them.
382E829D-2FF6-4042-8F83-9165A241049F.jpeg
Lowkey regret selling my Sabrinas. Tried them on and they were too tight in my TTS. The yellow lace swap looks good.

jayocampo jayocampo , should have added that I’m liking the first few times playing in LeBron 20. Cut 1 was genuinely one of my all time favorites. They messed this one up JUST enough (toebox and traction a few that failed to me).
Haven't balled in 20s yet but I was wearing it around the house and it feels good out the box lol.

Haven't balled in 20s yet but I was wearing it around the house and it feels good out the box lol.
heven't tried the Kobe....I meant Lebron 20s yet but they look good. it would have been awesome if they can offer better colorways or offer customization.

Wow, surprised the colors are vastly different from the first go. I know the first one centered around the colors of her WNBA team as well as pulling in some yellow hints from University of Oregon

Back
Top Bottom