Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Yi Jianlian:

1683992426227.jpg
1683992496109.jpg
1683992500517.jpg
1683992504659.jpg

the players will tell you it’s basketball politics…his options were to ride the pine here or basically be Lebron James in China. You see it with Dwight Howard. Man getting 50 pt triple doubles slicing his best life getting paid to play the way he loves.

the players will tell you it’s basketball politics…his options were to ride the pine here or basically be Lebron James in China. You see it with Dwight Howard. Man getting 50 pt triple doubles slicing his best life getting paid to play the way he loves.
I would guess so. I mean judging by my limited knowledge of him, he does seem quite capable at an NBA level (better than the other NBA chinese players, Ming excluded). although I hate it when players are getting bypassed due to politics. testament to that is Austin Reaves. I mean it is clear from the get-go that he is playing way better than Lebron's recruit which was later traded.

😳Wait He still plays ball?!?

He was only 24 his last season in the Nba

just curious as to why his NBA career didn't last that long.

I would guess so. I mean judging by my limited knowledge of him, he does seem quite capable at an NBA level (better than the other NBA chinese players, Ming excluded). although I hate it when players are getting bypassed due to politics. testament to that is Austin Reaves. I mean it is clear from the get-go that he is playing way better than Lebron's recruit which was later traded.

I remember that dude because he was a lottery pick with the Bucks that went within the first 10 picks in the 2007 NBA Draft.

I had a feeling he continued to make a living playing ball overseas after he left the NBA. I'm quite sure it was some league in China.

He didn't last long because he was another one of those foreign players who was really good outside of America but couldn't make the transition to the NBA because it's the apex league of basketball. Some talented foreigners just can't cut it with the American players.

With all those past and present talented and successful foreign stars in the NBA, there's also a lot who couldn't last long or they had nomadic careers going from team to team.

Last edited:
TTh
Colorway after colorway...the GT cut 2 still doesn't hold a candle to the 1. Anybody know why Nike abandoned the 1 so quick but are pumping out the 2's?
Nike didn't abandon it but rather made a mistake of making a signature grade team shoe that people can afford and mass produced. GT1 practically challenged their more higher end signature line shoes so they possibly cut that trend and more likely to release something similar to it but as a signature shoe. It made the 37 a hot garbage.

At this point based on the disappointing performance of the GT Cut 2 I'm just going to wait for the Sabrina's to drop.

Last edited:
Patchenhz Patchenhz do you have info for the shirt? I tried to google it, use google lens, couldn't find it anywhere. May not be sold here (in the states), but I'd still like to know about it if you have any info that pops up for you when you do searches "forged in fire, nike" etc

even we here are looking for as well, but honestly I don't think it's gonna release, prob Yi exclusive, but I will def update the info if once released

Back
Top Bottom