Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Seen replica gt cut 3s on Instagram. They’re actually fire lol. Crazy how bad the initial looks were, and how the wrong angles can make a shoe look. I haven’t seen performance reviews on em yet though.

Seen replica gt cut 3s on Instagram. They’re actually fire lol. Crazy how bad the initial looks were, and how the wrong angles can make a shoe look. I haven’t seen performance reviews on em yet though.

Is that heel not still weirdly jutty? Are there new looks that haven't been posted in here?

Is that heel not still weirdly jutty? Are there new looks that haven't been posted in here?
Naw the heel is the heel. Idk why they did that. Yeah here are some other colorways - I don’t think they were posted here but could be wrong..
For some reason the black colorway is refreshing to me. Reminds me of something id rock back in the day. Fruity colors are cool too.

Disclaimer- reps

Btw wild to me how they got reps on the wall like a damn foot locker lol

Naw the heel is the heel. Idk why they did that. Yeah here are some other colorways - I don’t think they were posted here but could be wrong..
For some reason the black colorway is refreshing to me. Reminds me of something id rock back in the day. Fruity colors are cool too.

Disclaimer- reps

Thanks for the post! Colors look nice. And yeah all those being reps is crazy.

Disclaimer- reps

That Panda and Laker colorway go hard. Yall smoking rock. The 3 is bonkers. And ZoomX? The Flight 95 pair ****s on any Cut 1 or Cut 2 colorway

IMG_3949.jpeg
IMG_3950.jpeg
IMG_3951.jpeg
IMG_3952.jpeg
IMG_3953.jpeg

Some colorways I hadn’t see n before.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom