Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

anyone know where these can still be found? these are the only griffeys that catch my interest now that i see more and more of them lol

anyone know where these can still be found? these are the only griffeys that catch my interest now that i see more and more of them lol

only saw one person in milwaukee with these...my mall tho still has them..they still have the lebron entourages also lol they hardly ever sell out of stuff right away

only saw one person in milwaukee with these...my mall tho still has them..they still have the lebron entourages also lol they hardly ever sell out of stuff right away

waited and was tough to track these down. was able to pick them up recently for a great pricing using ebay bucks and groupon ebay giftcards. now to find the orions.

waited and was tough to track these down. was able to pick them up recently for a great pricing using ebay bucks and groupon ebay giftcards. now to find the orions.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

told cats these were gonna sell well...

You also said NYC AIN'T co-signing electric green pros champ........... and then you backtracked.
technically they still aren't...i can go right now and buy a pair from footlocker...try doing that with pewters or copper pennys...

I flipped on em, not NY

laugh.gif
some people just have an issue wit admitting they were wrong...oh well 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

told cats these were gonna sell well...

You also said NYC AIN'T co-signing electric green pros champ........... and then you backtracked.
technically they still aren't...i can go right now and buy a pair from footlocker...try doing that with pewters or copper pennys...

I flipped on em, not NY

laugh.gif
some people just have an issue wit admitting they were wrong...oh well 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom