Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

brewcrew17 wrote:
Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New pic and vid on Deftronic.com
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/Kicks Def/?action=view&current=griffs.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they should give you and extra pair of laces, thats probably asking to much, they mess around and charge you 15 extra for laces. they look crazy fresh in that new pic from deltronic, cant wait to scopp a pair

they should give you and extra pair of laces, thats probably asking to much, they mess around and charge you 15 extra for laces. they look crazy fresh in that new pic from deltronic, cant wait to scopp a pair

I like these a lot. I'm not a big fan of red, but I'll get these when they hit outlets.

I like these a lot. I'm not a big fan of red, but I'll get these when they hit outlets.

my man sounds like he either got a cold just did coke or was cryin completley ruined the review.

my man sounds like he either got a cold just did coke or was cryin completley ruined the review.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i dunno bout these making it to outlets.....only reason other colors have is because nike re-stocked em to death.

Back
Top Bottom