Nike Hang Tag?

What up NT?
As a kid I remember my friends owning Nike Airs; I wasn't that fortunate so I just got plain Nike.  One of the cool things about the Nike Airs (IMO) was the hang tags.  There were two kinds of hang tags.  One was just simple orange plastic hang tag that read Nike Air.  The other was of thicker material with a translucent border and it usually came with the Nikes that appeared to be of higher quality or higher cost http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2655/3801879376_9b881cc3c4.jpg.  Do any of you think Nike will or should bring the hang tag back with all the retros that are releasing?  Furthermore would this be a hot item again or a thing of the past that should be left in the past?

Holla back!!!

I still got one of those old Nike hang tags.  Like the one in your link.  I can't remember what shoes I got it with, I've had it for years.  They are selling hang tags like that with the Jordan Flight 45 Highs except they have the jumpman logo instead of Nike Air.

I had one on my keychain until Christmas this year, when it finally ripped. I definitely think they should come back.

Used to rock mine (the harder plastic one, not that thinass crap nowadays) on my keychain back in HS. Some guys would hang it from their rearview mirror.

I'd love to see them bring it back on higher end releases (or even just shoes with Air) but knowing Nike they'd screw it up or add sparkles or something

Originally Posted by jbv1

Used to rock mine (the harder plastic one, not that thinass crap nowadays) on my keychain back in HS. Some guys would hang it from their rearview mirror.

I'd love to see them bring it back on higher end releases (or even just shoes with Air) but knowing Nike they'd screw it up or add sparkles or something

Had mine on my keys in H.S. also.  Got it with a pair of AJ 4's in grade school.

A few years ago I got two off of ebay and I think I lost one so know Im down to one. So I would say ebay is a good place to search for them and I didn't pay much either.

Back
Top Bottom