Nike Houndstooth Pack - Air Max 95, Ltd, and 90/360

I just saw the AM95 colorway at Sheikhs. Not bad but I wish the toe was "sueded" like the black part above the midsole. Also the leather part rightbefore it meets the mesh upper was like an off white, which looked weird for some reason.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I just saw the AM95 colorway at Sheikhs. Not bad but I wish the toe was "sueded" like the black part above the midsole. Also the leather part right before it meets the mesh upper was like an off white, which looked weird for some reason.
was that the only one they had?

^^Yeah, the 95's were the only ones I saw. I asked the guy that worked there if they were going to get the other two from this "pack" but hedidn't know what I was talking about. I keep forgetting that not everyone is on NT
laugh.gif

why the blue sole on the 95s... Man they keep messin that shoe up bad... the first pair is nice tho

I came in here expecting the worst but I'm somewhat relieved the houndstooth is very subtle in all these shoes.
Yea im really feeling the 95's i might consider copping them depending on what else is out at the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanking23945

I came in here expecting the worst but I'm somewhat relieved the houndstooth is very subtle in all these shoes.
Yea im really feeling the 95's i might consider copping them depending on what else is out at the time
pimp.gif

the 95s are out

Thinking about picking up them 95's.... I love this colorway with the purp insoles...

There's also an Air Stab that's part of this pack. I don't know about this one. Pic from premierboutique.com
67915beaa892b04243e418900c7f851600dedf3.jpg

I just saw the LTD's in person. I'll just say look look much better in the picture. Unless they really get marked down, I doubt I'll be gettingthem.

Now the white/grey/black stabs on the other hand looked fire in person. I think I may need to pick them up asap.

Back
Top Bottom