Nike Huarache 09 - full review on Sneaker Livestock

if you can........ can you please make a review of the Lebron VIIs? nice review by the way. Do you think wearing ankle braces with the 09s would help with thesupport?

I've honestly never worn ankle braces, so I can't really say... but I still think the shoe will be fairly prone to rolling because the midsole is toosquishy. Can anyone else with ankle brace experience share your input? Thanks for reading, andfattoo!

Hey what's up, whiplash? Just dropping by to give a shout-out to your blog. Really nice reviews, man! It really helped me a lot in deciding which shoes tobuy. Although, will you do a Kobe IV review in the future? I am considering buying this shoe, and I was surprised not to find it on your blog.

Oh and great job on the Huarache 09 review, dude! I sent lot's of links of your site to my friends. They said it really helped.

Hey fellas,

First off, thanks for reading the blog, and thanks so much for the positive feedback! It's really rewarding to hear that my efforts are well-received andappreciated.

@andfattoo: I'd love to review the Lebron VII, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on a pair yet. The review will most likely have towait until after the general release.

@razzle_dazzle: thanks so much for spreading the word about my blog! i thought about doing a Kobe IV review, but I passed on getting a pair for 2 reasons...

1) I'm afraid to play in lowtop shoes... if I get hurt, I can't review shoes for a while!
2) Kobe IV reviews should be more common and easy to find online than some of the other shoes I'm reviewing.

Of course, if I can get a pair of Kobe IV for cheap, I'll definitely cash in.

On another note, I just scored a pair of Alpholutions, so stay tuned for that review!

Back
Top Bottom