Nike Huarache 09 or Nike Hyperize?

I want to get a pair of bball kicks, but which is better the huaraches or hyperize?

Thanks.

the only thing the hyperize has over the huarache 09 is hype and looks. stick with the 09.

yeah the 09 are most likely gonna last you longer. I just don't trust Lunar foam

The hyperize will most likely preform better at first but once the lunar foam bottoms out there is virtually no cushioning. Stick with 09s.

Originally Posted by airjordanjunkie

The hyperize will most likely preform better at first but once the lunar foam bottoms out there is virtually no cushioning. Stick with 09s.
I wouldnt say that......... cause they lack cushioning.... the only thing they are, is light. 09s buddy.

wouldnt the lunar have changed to the lunar in kobe ivs.. meaning they wont bottom out..

i say zoom soldier 3's or the 09s

I haven't tried the Hypers but I can definitely vouch for the Huarache 08's and 09's. Both great shoes and for the value you can find them, itmakes it that much better. In terms of 08 or 09, go 09. I believe they have a bit of better cushioning and they fill in the hole at the ankle (doesn't domuch).

HUARACHES!

Back
Top Bottom