Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Thanks, man. Might get one more mostly all royal blue pair. I know one of the upcoming GR's is royal, but I'm feeling like an all blue with either red laces only or red laces + red tongue. Plus I need the wide option....Lebron IV 's are tanks, haha.

Poison Apple's are 
pimp.gif

No, not real leather. Always been a fan of the real stuff, but the synthetic on these is not too bad and actually resists creasing pretty well..

No, not real leather. Always been a fan of the real stuff, but the synthetic on these is not too bad and actually resists creasing pretty well..

Nike.com has the Huarache 2k4 in three colors for $140...for those who don't want to pay near $200 after taxes for 2k4......

Nike.com has the Huarache 2k4 in three colors for $140...for those who don't want to pay near $200 after taxes for 2k4......

can't find the other thread. posting it here just for info.
46747021257454218406610.jpg

dropped here in the PI today.
SRP is below the US SRP which is weird.
How do you feel about the quality? haven't seen them in person yet.
I expected they'd look a little better.

EDIT: resized the pic

can't find the other thread. posting it here just for info.
46747021257454218406610.jpg

dropped here in the PI today.
SRP is below the US SRP which is weird.
How do you feel about the quality? haven't seen them in person yet.
I expected they'd look a little better.

EDIT: resized the pic

Can anyone find out if those 2k4s that are selling for $140 have zoom in the forefoot and heel? Much appreciated......

Can anyone find out if those 2k4s that are selling for $140 have zoom in the forefoot and heel? Much appreciated......

Back
Top Bottom