Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

sick.gif
i knew it would be $175. With shipping and tax come out to be $201
sick.gif

This is great news!!! Although I never actually balled in these, I have balled in the poor mans version of these (Total Packages)...same shoe structure with little differences, i.e. the heel counter, and those were great, always wanted another pair and now I have the opportunity to get these to ball in. I am very picky when it comes to kicks to play ball in and those total packages were by far my favorite. I have been balling in the original hyperdunk for the longest and now I can retire them.

This is great news!!! Although I never actually balled in these, I have balled in the poor mans version of these (Total Packages)...same shoe structure with little differences, i.e. the heel counter, and those were great, always wanted another pair and now I have the opportunity to get these to ball in. I am very picky when it comes to kicks to play ball in and those total packages were by far my favorite. I have been balling in the original hyperdunk for the longest and now I can retire them.

You'll like them. These **** all over the hyperdunks. I was a "baller" back when these dropped. Played day and night in these. Never gave me problems. The full length shank plate is to be returned to Kobes!!! IMO

You'll like them. These **** all over the hyperdunks. I was a "baller" back when these dropped. Played day and night in these. Never gave me problems. The full length shank plate is to be returned to Kobes!!! IMO

Originally Posted by never wear them

truth

Originally Posted by never wear them

truth

don't know how I missed this

Crazy surprise by Nike. I'm in, just not feeling the price tag

don't know how I missed this

Crazy surprise by Nike. I'm in, just not feeling the price tag

I imagine someone was smoking some pretty good stuff when they proposed that price tag.
I'll let you all have fun with that.  Perhaps they made it that much knowing not many would jump at that price.  Remember Nikeid isn't marketed so they depend solely on word of Mouth and their traveling truck and some indie stores.

Oh well.

I imagine someone was smoking some pretty good stuff when they proposed that price tag.
I'll let you all have fun with that.  Perhaps they made it that much knowing not many would jump at that price.  Remember Nikeid isn't marketed so they depend solely on word of Mouth and their traveling truck and some indie stores.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom