Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

pretty clean iD's...what was the inspiration for those? kinda reminds me of the tnt hd at a quick glance.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

pretty clean iD's...what was the inspiration for those? kinda reminds me of the tnt hd at a quick glance.
I've always wanted a shoe that colorway but Nike never really touches it. I really like red,white,blue on a black based shoe.

I've always wanted a shoe that colorway but Nike never really touches it. I really like red,white,blue on a black based shoe.

the barkley 180's were red/wht/blue on a blk based shoe...but that's the only other shoe i can remember off the top of my head.

the barkley 180's were red/wht/blue on a blk based shoe...but that's the only other shoe i can remember off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by KashJunior

never wear them the toe and heel plastic are the same color so how did you get the toe to be black and the heel to be blue?
Also those things are sweet
If you look carefully, the material/color on the toe actually matches the material that's right above the heelcup. The heelcup itself can be a completely different color from the toe.
Now reading my own words I think I wrote it out wrong. The heel counter and the accents are what I am talking about not the liquid patent on the toe and heel. I think they changed the options because you can't make the heel counter chlorine blue and make that little plastic piece in the front of the toe a different color

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by KashJunior

never wear them the toe and heel plastic are the same color so how did you get the toe to be black and the heel to be blue?
Also those things are sweet
If you look carefully, the material/color on the toe actually matches the material that's right above the heelcup. The heelcup itself can be a completely different color from the toe.
Now reading my own words I think I wrote it out wrong. The heel counter and the accents are what I am talking about not the liquid patent on the toe and heel. I think they changed the options because you can't make the heel counter chlorine blue and make that little plastic piece in the front of the toe a different color

YO! I wanted those bad but always missed out. I may be doing another soon and Rock helped a while back with the design.

YO! I wanted those bad but always missed out. I may be doing another soon and Rock helped a while back with the design.

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

these use to look nice

indifferent.gif

From what im hearing the traction is very good. I may have to id me a couple pair to hoop in. Never got a chance to buy the ogs 
pimp.gif

From what im hearing the traction is very good. I may have to id me a couple pair to hoop in. Never got a chance to buy the ogs 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom