Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

what is this hookup rock?

and yeah the $175 kills it for me. im gonna do some kobes instead
Same one I got when I got 6 pairs of Sharkleys.  I am gettin the hook on like three this go round.  Old friends still come thru in the clutch.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

what exactly is fluid patent?........ is it regular patent leather....... or does it have a pattern?

Based off the sample pics on the first page, my guess is, it's something like the pattern/effect like these Hyperflights

20090717033244968.jpg

what exactly is fluid patent?........ is it regular patent leather....... or does it have a pattern?

Based off the sample pics on the first page, my guess is, it's something like the pattern/effect like these Hyperflights

20090717033244968.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

20090717033244968.jpg

Unfortunately it isn't, saw the swatch at NTNY, pretty much looks just like the online render.

Originally Posted by never wear them

20090717033244968.jpg

Unfortunately it isn't, saw the swatch at NTNY, pretty much looks just like the online render.

Was playing around with the options and cooked this up. Might decide to order this later down the road. Zoom LeBron 3 "Oilers" inspired.
155rwhz.jpg

Was playing around with the options and cooked this up. Might decide to order this later down the road. Zoom LeBron 3 "Oilers" inspired.
155rwhz.jpg

i nearly copped a pair in black lime recently, price was too much tho - do ids ever go on sale?

i nearly copped a pair in black lime recently, price was too much tho - do ids ever go on sale?

i think nike needs a brain check, srs.

sell at $175 and only get so many orders because people are turned off by the price

or

sell at $140-$150 and get more orders because the price is reasonable. potentially make more profit because more orders are being fulfilled.

they're getting greedy tho. i don't want a pair for that price.

i think nike needs a brain check, srs.

sell at $175 and only get so many orders because people are turned off by the price

or

sell at $140-$150 and get more orders because the price is reasonable. potentially make more profit because more orders are being fulfilled.

they're getting greedy tho. i don't want a pair for that price.

or at least offer free shipping on them... these are almost $200 with tax and shipping to Seattle.

Now I'd pay that or more to ID a Jordan 3-14 sig model, but NOT the Huarache 2k4.

or at least offer free shipping on them... these are almost $200 with tax and shipping to Seattle.

Now I'd pay that or more to ID a Jordan 3-14 sig model, but NOT the Huarache 2k4.

Back
Top Bottom