Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Luka and Kuzma

i kind of recognize the other two dudes but can't put a name to the face

if nike doesn't play this right they'll be just like the regular adapts, no one giving a damn after a while. interested on how these look for casual wear :D

C7384F0A-EF99-4A5A-87EF-B3F45F119817.jpeg

Looks like there is a little more to the collar that’s cut off in that pic, but the rest of the shoe kinda looks like a Hyperev or something. Wish they would have used a few more design cues from the first one

Looks like there is a little more to the collar that’s cut off in that pic, but the rest of the shoe kinda looks like a Hyperev or something. Wish they would have used a few more design cues from the first one
Yea. No visible laces is annoying.

The coolest thing about the first one is seeing the laces move.

Ugly to me. Why is the swoosh so big? And why are there two of them? These look worse than the Vaporflys. Cool tech, though!

Future of Basketball, but more of a production proof of concept.

Interesting to see what sort of hardware is used and how this impacts or enhances the traditional basketball shoe. Auto-lacing is a gimmick. Hopefully there's more to it, materials, cushioning, fit etc.

Im kinda excited after seeing you can connect your phone to control the lacing system. But how would that work for nba playerd who shouldn’t be worry about thier phone in major basketball games.

The new design looks promising but the idea of phone connectivity via an app seemed like it was already tried and abandoned with the Nike plus tech shoes like the Lebron X+ and the Hyperdunk 2012+. Glad they’re deciding to pick it up again as the idea was promising back then just not executed perfectly.

Last edited:
Actually surprised they look that good. They would really need to hard sell the benefits of these for me to spend 350+ on them though. I’d rather spend a third or half that and tie my shoes if there’s not much going on other than self lacing.

Back
Top Bottom