Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Mine says unknown. I was the first round pre order also.
Sign up for FedEx’s delivery manager/dl the app. In a lot of cases it’s better at letting you know of your item’s status than the respective retailers. (Case in point: I’m 1st round as well, Nike + app has had my order as ‘Unknown’ since around the time of the pre-order date)
E5C270F6-99E4-4920-9FA1-15A092C29F50.jpeg

*same generally applies to UPS MyChoice.

Signed up for the fedex delivery manager... shortly after I get a notification saying schedule to arrive Thursday!

Signed up for the fedex delivery manager... shortly after I get a notification saying schedule to arrive Thursday!

I tried to sign up but it keeps telling me I have to enter a second line of address info--info that doesn't exist for my address. Oh well, whatever. If yours said expected on 2/22 on NDC and FedEx says it actually arrives Thursday, I expect mine will be similar. NDC says it's expected here on 2/21 but also says preparing to ship, which means it's going to be on its way shortly. Wouldn't say preparing to ship if it was still going to move out on Sunday as originally stated.

Purchased from the 2nd batch of the pre-order release. Got the FedEx notification, my pair will arrive on Thursday :nthat:

Nike adapt bb? My snkrs app still says notify me never got a notification

Dude, there were two pre-orders Nike opened up. One in mid-January and the other more recently. The SNKRS app says notify because that's for the official drop date of this Sunday, it has nothing to do with pre-orders/early releases with any shoes Nike does those for.

Dude, there were two pre-orders Nike opened up. One in mid-January and the other more recently. The SNKRS app says notify because that's for the official drop date of this Sunday, it has nothing to do with pre-orders/early releases with any shoes Nike does those for.
Pretty gnarly dude thanks lol

Purchased from the 2nd batch of the pre-order release. Got the FedEx notification, my pair will arrive on Thursday :nthat:

Just curious, what does your order status say on NDC? "Preparing to ship"? I'm optimistic mine are about to be on the way as well and NDC is just slow updating the info, which it often is.

Just curious, what does your order status say on NDC? "Preparing to ship"? I'm optimistic mine are about to be on the way as well and NDC is just slow updating the info, which it often is.
Mine says that too and expected delivery is 2/21 so I assume they about to go out

Mine says that too and expected delivery is 2/21 so I assume they about to go out

Right but I was asking the guys who have gotten actual shipping and delivery confirmations from FedEx. If NDC says the same for them as it does ours, that tells me we're probably about to get them this week, too.

Right but I was asking the guys who have gotten actual shipping and delivery confirmations from FedEx. If NDC says the same for them as it does ours, that tells me we're probably about to get them this week, too.

Yes mine still says preparing to ship

In the Nike+ App, it says “Unkown”. On NDC, it says “Preparing to Ship”.

I’m in the second batch of pre-order too but I chose standard shipping and I’m shipping to my work so no way of knowing what’s going on. I’m kind of hoping Thursday but not holding out hope. At least I know I have a pair and it will come eventually. For this much money, Nike could have done 2nd Day Air for free.

Back
Top Bottom