Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

my left shoes died on me, how do i get a replacement pair? anyone got any tips?

Persistence. You have to make continuous calls to Nike. Tell them you want them to escalate your issue to their elite services department.

It took me about two weeks of back and forth to get my replacement pair.

oh ok thanks for the help.

i bought them off stockx so im not sure if they will replace mine but my left shoes wont connect to bluetooth or my phone after that last android update. the manual button/lacing works fine though so it's not completely unusable but still annoying.

Persistence. You have to make continuous calls to Nike. Tell them you want them to escalate your issue to their elite services department.

It took me about two weeks of back and forth to get my replacement pair.

oh ok thanks for the help.

i bought them off stockx so im not sure if they will replace mine but my left shoes wont connect to bluetooth or my phone after that last android update. the manual button/lacing works fine though so it's not completely unusable but still annoying.

That’s going to be a tough one, I hope you have some proof of purchase, if not the only thing they can offer is support, no returns or refunds unfortunately. I asked about this before I got my pair which is why I didn’t go the SX or resell route.

Will nike take a return on these even if theres nothing wrong with them? The lack of cushion is starting to hurt my feet.

Will there even be more colorways? I kinda thought the color change option for the lights was applied so they would not have to make more colors. At most they would drop a white base model and be done with it.

I have the 1.0's I dig em. Haven't really worn then, pretty sure the lights always stay on when you wear em which is wack imo. But I do like the fact there is no bluetooth connection involved. Never have to worry about these "updating" problems.

I have the 1.0's I dig em. Haven't really worn then, pretty sure the lights always stay on when you wear em which is wack imo. But I do like the fact there is no bluetooth connection involved. Never have to worry about these "updating" problems.

I guess you haven’t worn them yet lol The lights don’t stay on... no blue tooth connection? Pretty sure u have to connect both shoes :rofl:

Didnt the app upgrade cause technical glitches? Wont have to worry about that with the 1.0s. Either way they're more of a collector shoe to myself. Still dope to see the tech being applied to more models

Don’t leave them o the charging mat for more than 24 hours and u don’t need to turn them off btw. Just found this
E444FF2C-C852-4152-A0FF-134DAE4AADDE.png

Don’t leave them o the charging mat for more than 24 hours and u don’t need to turn them off btw. Just found this
E444FF2C-C852-4152-A0FF-134DAE4AADDE.png
Good info but still for my own piece of mind I’m going to turn them off, paid way too much for these to be having some of the issues y’all having.

anyone try using the pad to charge their iphone? i put my iphone on there it says charging, but the % barely moves up after 20 mins lol. wondering if this is normal.

anyone try using the pad to charge their iphone? i put my iphone on there it says charging, but the % barely moves up after 20 mins lol. wondering if this is normal.

yea same thing happened when I tried it. Saw it say it was charging and got excited but after a while of keeping it on there, % never went up :lol:

I'm starting to get annoyed that they haven't added any new features via the app. Still no preset fits as promised originally. Come on, Nike, do SOMETHING LOL

Back
Top Bottom