Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

0B307E72-43BC-4406-9ED6-83871E6BD367.png

Just sign out and sign back in

Coincidentally enough the right shoe of my OGs won’t turn on, connect to the app, or charge now.. smh

I had the same issue. Also it would act weird before it got to that point, I woke up in the middle of the night to hear the right shoe tightening itself despite not being on the charger or being touched at all. Been dealing with CS for a month but they're finally sending a replacement, should be here tomorrow. Will try the charger tonight.

Coincidentally enough the right shoe of my OGs won’t turn on, connect to the app, or charge now.. smh

I had the same issue. Also it would act weird before it got to that point, I woke up in the middle of the night to hear the right shoe tightening itself despite not being on the charger or being touched at all. Been dealing with CS for a month but they're finally sending a replacement, should be here tomorrow. Will try the charger tonight.

excuse the ignorance but i never kept up with these aside from the initial release

we’re these ever available in store?

i’m assuming the black and white pair is over and done with and resell is the only option correct?

I went TTS but but I don’t have super wide feet... they fit the same as Kobe 11s imo
I'm gonna try to get these too and I'm a wide footer myself. I'm TTS 8.5 in the Kobe 11s and fit perfectly unlaced. If I get these in 8.5, will the auto lacing be pointless or should I half size up? The pics look like there's barely any toe room.

Honestly on my tts they are snug loosend. Wore them for the 2nd time today and had them on the loosest setting and they were snug. Sure I can tighten them but only for so long. If you want to +.5 size up I think you would get more out of the auto lacing. Length should be ok just a little roomy in the toes

I don’t know, this picture doesn’t flatter the shoe imo. Maybe it’s the awkward way the tongue is positioned while she is playing? I don’t know. *shrugs*

That’s what the shoe looks like when u go half sz/full sz up lol

I won’t be doing that. Lol

I kinda wish the blue soles were GITD like they tried to do on the McFly hyperdunks, except maybe the material have a stronger glow.

Thread is pretty much dead for this release lol

Everybody still copping?
Man really want to. Got thrown some curveballs last 2 weeks with car and misc other stuff that I wasn't expecting to pay for. Not that I couldn't grab them just don't know if it's wise atm. If I did it would be with the condition ogs get returned lol

If I get a pair and decide to keep them I’ll be doing a Marty McFly Halloween costume. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom