Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Welp, my $285 bid for the OG colorway just got accepted on Stock-X. Now I don’t know if I’m more nervous or excited haha. I whiffed on the OG colorway and after seeing a bunch of people have trouble with theirs I saw it as maybe a blessing in disguise.

Honestly I just LOVE how the shoe looks. I would have happily paid $100 less if they released it as a regular *** shoes with laces.

Thats a deal!

I been wearing my pair a lot very comfortable even took them on vacation and they didn’t pass tsa so they had to pull me off to the side and inspect them. It was because of the leds that threw off the X-ray machine

Just curious, did anyone who copped off stockx or any 3rd party have issues with there adapts? And if so, did you contact nike and did they do anything to remedy the situation?

Just curious, did anyone who copped off stockx or any 3rd party have issues with there adapts? And if so, did you contact nike and did they do anything to remedy the situation?

Has this happened to you? Or are you considering buying from a 3rd party and you are just curious?

This has been years ago, but I purchased a second pair of titanium xx3s from a seller on eBay and there was a significant defect on them. The seller would not help so I contacted NIKE and sent pics with an email explaining the situation. A Customer Service Mngr called me and actually gave me a free pair white/ red XX3s 2 months early. I think if you contacted them they would do something for you if you had issues.

Has this happened to you? Or are you considering buying from a 3rd party and you are just curious?

This has been years ago, but I purchased a second pair of titanium xx3s from a seller on eBay and there was a significant defect on them. The seller would not help so I contacted NIKE and sent pics with an email explaining the situation. A Customer Service Mngr called me and actually gave me a free pair white/ red XX3s 2 months early. I think if you contacted them they would do something for you if you had issues.

No it hasn't happened to me. I was just wondering. I bought off footlocker, but I was curious how it would work with stockx.

Got the greys in today. It has a little room, but I like a little room. Not too bad. TTS might be better for some, but going half a size up isn't too bad imo.

Reactions: ARK
Picked these up today for retail at a consignment store. First ever Adapt shoe.

A240ADE4-E264-43E6-A75F-0F341D0811A8.jpeg

Got the OG pair in from Stock X, my goodness these are snug! And I went a size up. My dilemma is it seems like the batteries on the sneakers are already kinda dead and I’m not sure if I’m adjusting it to where it gives me as much room as possible. Now I can solve this by obviously charging them, however now I’m kinda hesitant to charge then and open up all the packaging and when there’s a chance these will just be too snug anyways and I’ll have to sell them.

Anyone else feel their pair was a bit too snug?

Reactions: ARK
Got the OG pair in from Stock X, my goodness these are snug! And I went a size up. My dilemma is it seems like the batteries on the sneakers are already kinda dead and I’m not sure if I’m adjusting it to where it gives me as much room as possible. Now I can solve this by obviously charging them, however now I’m kinda hesitant to charge then and open up all the packaging and when there’s a chance these will just be too snug anyways and I’ll have to sell them.

Anyone else feel their pair was a bit too snug?
They're just super snug when new and can be somewhat of a B to put on. But once they are on, and you wear them a bunch of times, they get better and you figure out how to get them on easier. I pull the tongue all the way forward with one hand while using the other hand to grab the heel bump and pull back and downward. Once I figured that out, putting them on became way easier. Still snug but not like the first time I tried when I got them and for a second was like, how will I ever get these on LOL. And I went true to size and am glad I did.

Fyi: EU and UK versions are made for their charge systems. May not work well if at all for US. Two sites for EU last night. Others maybe later.

tenor.gif

There are adapters you can get for EU to US plugs aren’t they?

Back
Top Bottom